Best Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
CategoriesDigital Marketing Classes
Learn Digital Marketing Course from Experts
Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore from I Digital Academy will help you to learn the most advanced Online Marketing concepts using latest Digital Marketing tools and techniques. Practical Digital Marketing classes at our Digital Marketing Training Institute ensure you implement all the Digital Marketing skills on live projects and get hands-on experience in Digital Marketing. This Digital Marketing Course will let you explore various digital marketing platforms, strategies, marketing techniques and opportunities to promote business online with the help of Advanced Digital Marketing in an effective and efficient manner.
Attend Digital Marketing Classes at i Digital Academy and get an opportunity to apply marketing techniques on over 4 live online marketing projects. The Internet marketing course covers most in-demand modules like SEO, SEM, PPC, Adwords, Search Network, Display Networ , Social Media Management and Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Web analytics etc. All these Digital Marketing Modules are carefully chosen as per industry requirements to match client-side and agency roles for Digital Marketing profile.
As a result of our unique training methodology of dynamic lectures, live Digital marketing case studies and group discussions will enable you to research, explore and study Digital Marketing in most efficient and interactive manner. You also gain access to over 50 free digital marketing tools that will help you to improve your digital marketing and brand-building skills in the Digital Marketing Training Process.
After Successful completion of Advanced Digital Marketing Course, you will fully understand various Digital Marketing channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. You will be in a position to strategize, create and effectively manages SEO, search, social media, mobile, PPC, display and email marketing campaigns, and learn how to drive and improve leads and conversion online.
Why Learn Digital Marketing Course now?
- Over 7 lakh Job opening for Digital Marketing profiles in 2018
- Build your career as Freelancer Digital Marketer or Entrepreuner
- Digital Marketing Strategies are easy to learn and implement
- Every company needs an Internet Marketer to manage organizations online presence
- Marketing Industry is recession proof
- Digital Marketing skills are in demand around the world
- Internet Marketing Highest growth rate for over a decade
Who can learn Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore?
- Graduate Students in the final semester
- Fresher’s and Job seekers post-graduation
- Working Professionals who wish to change their career
- BPO Employees
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
Digital Marketing Career Opportunities
- SEO specialist
- Social media/community manager
- Web analytics manager
- Digital specialist
- E-Commerce Manager
- Online marketing coordinator
- Online marketing manager
- Digital campaign manager
- Content producer/manager
Read more about Career in Digital Marketing here.
Digital Marketing Course Content
Introduction to Digital Marketing explores how to harness the power of digital within the context of your organization’s marketing strategy. You will gain a fundamental understanding of the core principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish between traditional and digital techniques.
This module will give you an in-depth understanding of requirements for creating and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns.
Topics covered under this training module
- Key Digital Marketing Concepts
- Traditional v. Digital Marketing
- Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Domain, Hosting and Website
- Target Segmentation
- Market Research v. Market Reality
The Search Optimization: SEO module will help you to understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how you can leverage key techniques to improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It also covers key terminology and technical insights necessary to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
You will explore keyword research and the process of selecting suitable keywords for your website, as well as other types of optimization for online content. You will understand how to create and include effective content and use meta-tags throughout your website.
Topics covered under SEO training module
- Introduction to SEO
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Why you need Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engine Basics
- How Search Engine Works
- Major Search Engines and Directories
- Google Algorithm
- What is Page rank?
- Dealing with Crawlers
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Finding appropriate Keywords
- Keywords Planner Tool
- High and low Competition keywords
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Others tools for keyword research
The Search Marketing: PPC module will teach you about the importance of PayPer-Click Advertising (PPC), and how it can be used to effectively drive quality traffic to your website, as well as the accompanying terminology and technical skills.
During the module, you will understand how to set up a Google AdWords account and develop an AdWords campaign through three key elements: keyword research, ad copy and landing pages. The module also addresses AdWords campaign settings and on-going campaign management.
Topics covered under SEM training module
- AdWords basics
- How AdWords works
- Account administration and security
- Payment Methods and Setting
- Google PPC Campaigns
- Keywords Research
- Create ads and campaigns
- Campaign settings
- Budgets and bids
- Ads and approvals
- Find out if ad is running
- Track sales and other conversions
- Google analytics and AdWords
- Google Shopping Ads
- Setting up merchant centre
- creating product feed
- Identify Google product category list
- Setting up and managing shopping campaign
- Video Ads
- Promotions and Coupons
The Digital Display Advertising module will help you to create and implement effective digital display advertising campaigns. It covers the core concepts and terminology associated with digital display advertising as well as key campaign aspects including: ad formats, campaign setup and planning, target audience definition and publisher selection, campaign administration, budgeting (including different pricing metrics), measurement and optimization.
Topics covered under Display Ads training module
- Concepts of Display Advertising
- Benefits of Digital Display
- Challenges of Digital Display
- Google Display Ad network
- Choose where and when ads appear
- Ad Placement on Website
- Reach your audience
The Social Media Marketing module covers the key concepts and terminology used in social media marketing and its primary platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pintrest.
This module will help you set up and prepare social media marketing initiatives. It covers defining goals and setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your social media campaigns and explores a range of core social media platforms.
Topics covered under Social Media Marketing training module
- What is social media?
- The Value of Social Media
- Building and engaging a community
- Social Media Metrics and ROI
- Brand impressions and offers
- Manage Workflow/Campaigns
- Social Media Optimization
- social media monitoring tools
- FB for branding
- managing business page
- Facebook groups and events
- organic FB Business promotion
- FB adverts
- types of ads
- campaign creation
- campaign management
- FB lead generation
- FB shopping ads
- ad targeting
- custom audience
- using free tools for ads and promotion
- Profile set up
- Linked in for business
- LinkedIn Tools
- LinkedIn marketing tools
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Targeting strategy
- Lead generation from LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn recruiter
- LinkedIn learning
- LinkedIn Analytics
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences
- Following others
- Exploring Hastags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
The Email Marketing module will enable you to construct and deliver an effective email marketing campaign. The module will cover the four foundational aspects of email marketing: data capture and subscriber segmentation, email design and content, email delivery, and measurement and reporting.
Topics covered under Email Marketing Training module
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Design and Functionality
- Email List Building and Capture Page Design
- Email Optimization and Testing
- Email Deployment
- Email Release
- Check your open rates, click-through-rates, unsubscribe rates, conversion rates, and bounce rates
The Google Analytics module will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to measure, monitor and optimize your digital marketing activity. This will equip you with the technical understanding and insights to build an online reporting structure for your business.
In order to monitor and measure online traffic, you will know the range of specialist tools on offer. You will also explore the business benefits of using analytics tools as a standard.
Topics covered under Google Analytics training module
- Benefits of Google Analytics Tool
- Google Analytics Account Set-Up
- Google Analytics Performance Metrics explanation
- Importance of Tracking Code & creation
- Explaining Google Analytics Admin Panel & set-up
- Creation of Goals & Funnels
- Linking Google Analytics Account with other tools
- Audience tab to understand User interaction on your Website
- Acquisition tab to understand Digital Marketing support for your Website branding & conversions
- Behaviour tab to understand the pros & cons of your Website content to your User expectations
- Explaining Conversion tabs to understand buying cycle of your website with user
- Working on different custom reports for analysing Website, while applying to day-to-day executions for betterROI
Topics covered under Mobile Marketing training module
- Key Mobile Marketing Concepts
- Trends in Mobile
- Opportunities & Risks
- SMS marketing
- App-based marketing
- In-game mobile marketing
- Mobile web marketing
- QR codes
- Location-based services
Topics covered under Affiliate Marketing training module
- Types of affiliates
- Integrating Ads to website
- Linking Bank Accounts
- Google Adsense
- Rules for Adsense
- Tracking Code Setup
- Pay-out Types
Features of Digital Marketing Tutorial in Bangalore
- Real-Time Digital Marketing Training
- Hands on Practical Experience
- Work on 6 live Projects
- 6 Months Student Support
- Professional Digital Marketing Trainers
Digital Marketing Trainer Profile & Placement
- Rated as the Best Digital Marketing Institute in Bangalore
- More than 6 Years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Have worked on real-time Digital Marketing projects
- Working as Digital Marketing Consultant in top MNC
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge about Digital Marketing Concepts
- Certified Digital Marketing Professionals
Digital Marketing Placement Training in Bangalore
- 100% placement assistance for Digital Marketing Students
- Resume Support
- Mock Interviews
Our Digital Marketing Training Centres
- Digital Marketing Training Centre in Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Training Centre in BTM Layout
- Digital Marketing Training Centre in JP Nagar Centre
- Digital Marketing Training Centre in Bannerghatta Road
- Digital Marketing Training Centre in Koramangala
- Digital Marketing Training Centre in Jayanagar
- Digital Marketing Training Centre in Marathahalli Centre
Digital Marketing Training Batch Timings
- Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Batch for Digital Marketing Classes
- Saturday and Sunday Morning and Afternoon batch
Digital Marketing FAQ
Do I get access the Digital Marketing Course Material?
- Yes, students will be given a hard copy and digital copy of the Digital Marketing course content.
If in any case I'm unable to complete the Digital Marketing program due to personal issues, will there be an extension?
- You can join back any of the existing class within 6 months and from the date of registration.
Who can apply for this Digital Marketing Course?
- Anyone with a zeal to learn Digital Marketing Training can enrol in the Digital Marketing Training Program
Do you provide Instalment facility to the aspiring students and how does it work?
- Yes, Students can make payments in 2 instalments. 1st instalment to be made after the demo class and 2nd instalment should be made within 15 days from registration date
Will I get Certification for Digital Marketing Training?
- Yes, you will get course completion certificate from i Digital Academy
Do you support Placement assistance post completion of Digital Marketing Course?
- We offer placement assistance to all the students for upto 6 months from the date of registration.
Explain Digital Marketing?
The Digital marketing is used for interactive marketing or promoting the product and services using digital technologies. Digital marketing is a technique to use the digital channels to promote the services to consumers and businessman.
How would you categorize the digital marketing?Digital marketing can be categorized into two segments:
Inbound Marketing: In Inbound technique, we take the help of social media, digital content in e-books, webinars or e-newsletter to increase the number of clicks on links and learn more about a company and its services.
Outbound Marketing: The Outbound marketing segment includes placing ads, cold-calls, e-mails or reach out potential customers through digital mediums.
What are the activities used to promote Digital marketing?
The digital Marketing activities are
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing(SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Content Automation
- Campaign Marketing
- E-commerce Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
What is keyword in digital marketing? What is its importance for SEO?
In digital marketing, keyword is a word that a user enters into search engine to find specific information. Keywords are very important for SEO and better page ranking. Where and how you place the keywords is directly reflected on your page ranking.
Name some digital marketing channels?
Digital marketing is facilitated by multiple channels. There are some multiple online marketing channels:
- Affiliated Marketing
- Display Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Networking
- Online PR
- Video Advertising
What are Search Engines?
Search engines plays a very vital role to find out the specific and relevant information through World Wide Web. Some major search engines are:
- Bing etc.
What do you know about PPC?
It is the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.
What are the primary models for determining Pay Per Click?
Following are two primary models for determining Pay-Per-Click:
Flat rate PPC : In flat rate PPC, both publisher and advertiser agree to a fixed amount that will be paid for each click. In most time, the publisher has a rate card for PPC plan based on different areas of their website or network. The amount varies as per the content that generally attracts more or less people.
Bid based PPC : In bid based PPC, the advertiser goes for bid in a private auction hosted by a publisher. The advertiser informs publisher for the maximum amount of bid he is willing to pay.
What qualities an effective PPC should contain?
An effective PPC keyword should be:
- Relevant: List out the targeted keywords.
- Exhaustive: Apart from most popular keywords it should include the "long tail of search".
- Expansive: PPC is iterative, therefore the keyword list should be constantly growing and adapting.
What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords is the most popular PPC advertising system in the world. It follows Pay Per Click model. The AdWords platform facilitates website owners to create ads that appear on Google search engine and their other properties.
How would you optimize the conversion rates per PPC?
Conversion rate is way to make more visitors to your site. You have to focus on the following things to increase the conversion rate:
- Write content which is very relevant to the keyword or search query.
- Maintain a high degree of relevance between your ads and corresponding landing pages.
- The webpage should easy registering process, signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase.
- Check design of your landing page which should have right combination of color, layout and GUI to attract more customers.
Where should you use your keywords to optimize your site ranking?
It is very important to place your keywords on appropriate area for better page ranking. These areas are:
- Keyword in Website URL
- Keyword in Website Title
- Keyword in Meta tag
- Keyword in Web page content
- Keyword density in body text
- Keywords in Headlines
Which are the most useful online marketing tools?
The most useful online marketing tools are:
- Google Analytics
- Digital point keyword tracker
- Crazy egg heat maps
- Keyword discovery
- XML Sitemap Generator
- Favicon generator
- SubmitExpress Link Popularity
What do you mean by on-page and off-page optimization?
On-page optimization: on-page optimization is used to deal directly with the content and the structure of the website.
Off-page optimization: Off-page optimization is a technique which is used to boost your search ranking by getting external links pointing back to it.
How would you avoid the penalty in digital marketing?
Follow the below points to avoid the penalty:
- Do not link to any other site with bad page rank.
- Avoid Poison words. For example word "link", when you hypertext this text to give the link to your site it becomes poison words.
- Avoid stealing text or images from other domains.
- Avoid re-directing users to another page through refresh meta-tags - don't immediately send user or visitors to
- another page even before he or she clicked on the web page link.
Specifies the characteristics of bad links.
The main characteristics of bad links are:
- Links from sites that are unrelated to your sites.
- Links from low Page Rank and Low traffic.
- Links from link exchanges.
- Links from those sites that are not in Google index.
- Paid links.
- Link from the same anchor texts coming from multiple sites.
- Spammy links from blogs or articles.
What is the difference between direct marketing and branding?
Difference between Direct marketing and Branding:
Difference between Direct marketing and Branding:
Direct Marketing Campaign: In direct marketing campaign, the advertiser is interested to target the audience who are most relevant to the business. The most common campaigns are Search Networks Only, Shopping Campaigns, and Dynamic Search Ads etc.
Branding Campaign: In branding campaign, an advertiser exposes his brand on major sites and applications. The most popular methods are Display Ads, Remarketing, YouTube Ads and custom Ads.
Why is online marketing preferred over offline marketing?
Now a day, it is an era of digital marketing. The online cost for marketing is SEO, Hosting, and Web Development. The number of prospects is extraordinary. One can reach many individuals online and you can set your target as worldwide. Whereas the number of people who prefer reading newspapers, watching television, etc. Therefore, the target is within a specific area.
The customer's reachability of online marketing is more than offline marketing.digital marketing courses in bangalore digital marketing institute in bangalore digital marketing course in bangalore digital marketing training institute in bangalore best institute for digital marketing digital marketing courses in btm layout bangalore digital marketing training institute best digital marketing training institute in bangalore digital marketing courses digital marketing institute bangalore digital marketing specialist bangalore marketing and social media courses i digital marketing academy of internet marketing digital marketing training in bangalore digital marketing institutes in bangalore best institute for digital marketing in bangalore advanced digital marketing training program digital marketing courses in btm layout topics covered in digital marketing best online marketing course best internet marketing courses online learn digital marketing course digital marketing course institute top digital marketing institute internet marketing bangalore digital marketing courses in btm online email marketing course top digital marketing courses social media marketing training courses digital marketing management course digital marketing modules pdf digital marketing course content pdf web marketing training in bangalore online digital marketing courses in bangalore best online digital marketing course digital marketing course in bangalore with placement top 5 digital marketing institutes in india digital marketing classes online digitalmarketinginstitute best institute for digital marketing in india digital marketing academy best digital marketing institute in india best institute of digital marketing best digital marketing tutorials digital marketing academy india digital marketing institute course review the digital marketing institute
What Our Students Say
4.9 out of 5 based on 2314 ratings.
I Learn Digital Marketing in this institute. Our Trainer is very good knowledge in Digital Marketing field. After complete this course he supported me to get a job. Thank you very much sir.
Hey!! I have done Digital Marketing Certification from i Digital Academy. My overall experience with “I Digital Academy” is great. Staff is really cooperative and experienced. I’ll suggest everyone to join “I Digital Academy” if you are really looking forward your career in Digital Marketing.
Overall a very Good Experience
A very good institute to learn Digital Marketing from the Scratch. They will cover all the concepts which comes under Digital marketing and in time. The trainer was very cooperative and at the same time very informative. He provided us regular assignments so that we could practice and get practical experience along with the theoretical part.
Trainer Has Good Knowledge on Digital Marketing
I Digital Academy, Bangalore. This institute is having a very friendly atmosphere. The trainers are very friendly with us who will have a good interaction with the students and clear all our doubts anytime. You can also gain hands-on experience while learning. Most importantly, the course fee is pocket friendly with excellent services provided which is worth of it.
Very Friendly Learning Atmosphere
I Truly had Good experience learning Digital Marketing course here in i Digital Academy. The course covers almost all aspects of online marketing modules including SEO, PPC and SMM which has a huge demand in the current business scenario
Got Good Placement