Best SEO Training in Bangalore
Learn SEO Training from Experts
SEO Training in Bangalore from i Digital Academy will help you to understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how you can leverage key techniques to improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It also covers key terminology and technical insights necessary to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
You will explore keyword research and the process of selecting suitable keywords for your website for effective SEO, as well as other types of optimization for online content during the SEO Training process. You will understand how to create and include effective content and use meta-tags throughout your website.
SEO Training in Bangalore will also explore how websites are viewed and evaluated by search engine spiders, and how to speed up the SEO indexation process. You’ll learn about a range of specialist tools that are available to help common search engines find, view and rate websites.
Our SEO Training Classes will also cover off-page elements of optimization including inbound linking and techniques that can boost a website’s inbound link popularity. You will recognize how SEO is content-driven, and understand the importance of creating fresh, relevant and original content to enhance your ranking.
This SEO Training module will enable you to monitor and manage your SEO activity by setting a baseline and regularly measuring activity against your pre-determined goals.
What is the future of SEO Training in India?
SEO is gaining traction in Indian markets and is growing at an alarming rate. The current situation demands that every business needs an SEO expert to manage their online presence. Despite their size, organizations need the support of strategic SEO planning to improve their visibility across web platforms.
There are various SEO jobs in the digital marketing industry and graduates can take advantage of this progressive industry if they are students are properly trained in SEO as per industry standards. Digital Marketing companies are catering to both domestic and international clients and that demands professionals, learned on current market requirements and changing trends in SEO industry.
Who can learn SEO Training in Bangalore?
- Graduate Students in the final semester
- Fresher’s and Job seekers post-graduation
- Working Professionals who wish to change their career
- BPO Employees
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
- Start Ups
SEO Training Course Content in Bangalore
- Introduction to search engines
- How Search Engines work
- Popular Search Engines
- What are crawlers / spiders / bots
- Visibility on Search Engines
- What is Website?
- How to choose Domain
- Domain Extensions and Sub-Domains
- Working of Websites
- Details about HTTP, HTTPS & FTP
- How to register Site?
- What is Hosting of site?
- HTML Basics
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to SEO tools
- What is Keyword?
- Keywords Research & Analysis
- Competitors’ website analysis
- SEO Website Architecture Planning
- What is Keyword Density?
- Types of Keywords
- Google trends
- Google Sandbox effect
- Pre Optimization Report
- Key words Optimization
- URL Selection
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- SEO Content Writing
- Image Tag Optimization
- Anchor Links Optimization
- Keyword Placement
- Rewriting robot friendly text
- Sitemap for link Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Introduction to Offsite Optimization
- Social Bookmarking
- Classified postings
- Article postings
- Social media Optimization
- Hosting of Google sitemap
- Submission to search engines
- Linking Building Methodology
- Types of Linking Methods
- Search engines vs. Directories
- Blog Creation & Blog commenting
- Creation of forums, participating in forums
- Participating in groups & Creation of new groups
- Keyword analysis, website analysis, Competitors Research and Analysis
- Link building Concepts, One way linking / two way link building advantages
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Networking Sites. (Twitter, Linkdin, Facebook etc)
- Social Bookmaking Sites. (Stumbleupon, etc) Using Stumble Upon, Pintrest, Redit, Tumblr, Twitter, Diigo, Delicious
- YouTube & Vimeo for SEO
- What is Google Panda?
- What is Google Penguin?
- Google Rank Brain
- Google Humming Bird
- Query Deserve Freshness Algorithm
- Canonical Links
- What are Site Links?
- Free tools for SEO analysis
- Brand impressions and offers using social media
- How to get Facebook likes, Twitter followers, YouTube subscriber, Google+ followers and many more
- Google Webmaster Tools for complete website analysis
- Google analytic tool to generate detailed statistics about a website’s
- Traffic sources and measurement of conversions and sales
- Check for broken links
- SEO for CMS based Websites
- SEO lead qualifying and closing strategies
SEO Course Features
- Real-Time SEO Training
- Hands on Practical Experience
- Work on live Projects
- 6 Months Student Support
- Professional Digital Marketing Trainers
SEO Trainer Profile & Placement
- More than 6 Years of experience in SEO
- Have worked on real-time SEO
- Working as SEO Consultant in top MNC
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge about SEO Concepts
- Certified SEO Professionals
SEO Placement Training in Bangalore
- 100% placement assistance for SEO Students
- Resume Support
- Mock Interviews
Our Digital Marketing Training Centres
- SEO Training in Bangalore
- SEO Classes in BTM Layout
- SEO Coaching Centre in JP Nagar
- SEO Training Institute in Bannerghatta Road
- SEO Course in Koramangala
- SEO Tutorials in Jayanagar
- SEO Tuitions in Marathahalli Centre
SEO class Batch timings in Bangalore
- Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Weekend Batch for SEO Training
- Saturday and Sunday Morning and Afternoon batch
Do I get access the SEO Course Material?
- Yes, students will be given a hard copy and digital copy of the SEO course content.
If in any case I'm unable to complete the SEO program due to personal issues, will there be an extension?
- You can join back any of the existing class within 6 months and from the date of registration.
Who can apply for this SEO Course?
- Anyone with a zeal to learn SEO Training can enrol in the SEO Training Program
Do you provide Instalment facility to the aspiring students and how does it work?
- Yes, Students can make payments in 2 instalments. 1st instalment to be made after the demo class and 2nd instalment should be made within 15 days from registration date
Will I get Certification for SEO Training?
- Yes, you will get course completion certificate from i Digital Academy
Do you support Placement assistance post completion of SEO Course?
- We offer placement assistance to all the students for upto 6 months from the date of registration.
What is SEO?
Search engine optimization or SEO is a process of improving websites ranking on search engine results by using keywords or phrases.
What are the two Types of SEO?
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
What are the SEO tools do you use?
The SEO tools that I use are Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Alexa, open site explorer, Google Webmasters(Search Console).
What do you mean by Backlink?
The links that refer to your website or webpage are referred as Backlink. It is also called as an inbound link.
What are outbound Links?The outbound links the ones that point to other sites from your website or web page.
Can you tell me something about Googlebot?
To index and update a webpage Google uses the Googlebot (Web Spider). Caching, Crawling and indexing of a webpage are done through Googlebot by collecting details from that webpage.
What is the main purpose of using keyword in SEO?
Keyword is a single word, combination of these keywords makes phrases. These keywords or phrases are used by the search engines to populate the results on the internet.
What are Spiders, Robots and Crawlers and what are their functions?
Spiders, robot and crawler, they are all same and referred by different names. It is a software program that follows, or “Crawls” different links throughout the internet, and then grabs the content from the sites and adds to the search engine indexes.
What does it mean if nothing appears on doing search on the domain?
While searching for a domain if nothing relevant appears then there are three possibilities.
- Website banned by search engines
- search engines may have not indexed the website
- There may be canonical issues
What Our Students Say
4.9 out of 5 based on 2314 ratings.
I Digital Academy, Bangalore. This institute is having a very friendly atmosphere. The trainers are very friendly with us who will have a good interaction with the students and clear all our doubts anytime. You can also gain hands-on experience while learning. Most importantly, the course fee is pocket friendly with excellent services provided which is worth of it.
Very Friendly Learning Atmosphere
I Truly had Good experience learning Digital Marketing course here in i Digital Academy. The course covers almost all aspects of online marketing modules including SEO, PPC and SMM which has a huge demand in the current business scenario
Got Good Placement
A very good institute to learn Digital Marketing from the Scratch. They will cover all the concepts which comes under Digital marketing and in time. The trainer was very cooperative and at the same time very informative. He provided us regular assignments so that we could practice and get practical experience along with the theoretical part.
Trainer Has Good Knowledge on Digital Marketing
I Learn Digital Marketing in this institute. Our Trainer is very good knowledge in Digital Marketing field. After complete this course he supported me to get a job. Thank you very much sir.
Hey!! I have done Digital Marketing Certification from i Digital Academy. My overall experience with “I Digital Academy” is great. Staff is really cooperative and experienced. I’ll suggest everyone to join “I Digital Academy” if you are really looking forward your career in Digital Marketing.
Overall a very Good Experience