START YOUR CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING TODAY
WITH 3 MONTHS FREE INTERNSHIP
Advanced Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
100% Placement Support | Practical Classes | Live Projects | Free Tools
Book a Free Demo Classes
Learn Digital Marketing Course from Experts
Our Trainers are Real-Time Consultants with 8+ Years of Digital Marketing Experience
Practical Digital Marketing Course with Strategic Assignments
Work on 4 Live Digital Marketing Projects During the Course
Advanced Digital Marketing Course Syllabus with Latest Updates
Resume Preparation and Interview support
Globally Recognised Online Certifications
Start Your Career as a Expert Digital Marketer
GLOBALLY RECOGNISED CERTIFICATION DIRECTLY FROM GOOGLE & IDA
Upcoming Digital Marketing Batch Timings
18 November 2019
Batch : Digital Marketing
Days: Monday – Friday
Batch Time : 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Start date : 18 November 2019
18 November 2019
Batch : Digital Marketing
Days: Monday – Friday
Batch Time : 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Start date : 18 November 2019
15 November 2019
Batch : Digital Marketing
Days: Saturday – Sunday
Batch Time : 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Start date : 15 November 2019
15 November 2019
Batch : Digital Marketing
Days: Saturday – Sunday
Batch Time : 04:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Start date : 15 November 2019
Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore is designed to give you practical knowledge in all aspects of Online Marketing. You may be a fresher looking to start a promising career in Digital Marketing or an experienced professional who wants to grow in your career. Our Digital Marketing class covers most advanced techniques and strategies that enables you to face challenges in Digital Marketing world.
After Successful Digital Marketing Course completion you will be in a position to strategize, plan and perform Digital Marketing activities for organisations and help the achieve overall Digital Marketing Goals.
You will be working on assignments and live projects based on live scenarios and implement your skills to gain Hands on experience while you are in training period. This will give you an edge over other candidates and makes it easier to clear Digital Marketing Interview with ease.
1300+ Digital Marketing job opportunities for Freshers and Experienced
Opportunity to work as a Freelancer apart from your Job
7th Most in Demand Skill in the Market with global job potential
Opportunity to earn money as a Affiliate Marketer / Youtuber
Digital Marketing Courses
Website Structure & Planning
Planning your website structure in advance of coding is an essential step for optimizing website architecture, information architecture, SEO and user experience.
Search Network Ads
The Google Search Network is a group of search-related websites and apps where your ads appear when ever a user is searching for products or services you offer.
Display Network Ads
The Display Ads Network trigger based on audience interest and not Intent. These ads are generally in image format or Responsive text format
Google AdWords remarketing is a form of online advertising that enables sites to show targeted ads to users who have already visited their site.
To create Shopping ads, you’ll set up your product information in Google Merchant Center and create Shopping campaigns in Google Ads.
Video advertising encompasses online display advertisements that have video within them, it refers to advertising that occurs before, during and/or after a video stream on the internet.
Universal App Campaigns
Universal App Campaigns (UAC) are an automated ad type in Google Ads that help advertisers generate more app installs and/or drive in-app conversions with google network.
Online Reputation Management
ORM is the practice of crafting strategies that shape or influence the public perception of an organization, individual or other entity on the Internet.
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices.
Web analytics is the collection, reporting, and analysis of website data. The focus is on identifying measures based on your organisational over all marketing goals
The CRO process involves understanding how users move through your site, what actions they take, and what’s stopping them from becoming your potential customer .
Content Marketing Blogging & Adsense
Strategic marketing approach focused on creating & distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain targetted audience
YouTube Videos are latest trend to make additional income by promoting engaging content on YouTube Platforms. You Tubers make a lot of money using Adsense & Influencer marketing.
Recent Digital Marketing Placements from i Digital Academy
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL DIGITAL MARKETING STUDENTS WHO GOT PLACED AS DIGITAL MARKETEERS IN JULY 2019
Student Reviews for Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing Course Contents [Updated]
Introduction to Digital Marketing
Introduction to Digital Marketing explores how to harness the power of digital within the context of your organization’s marketing strategy. You will gain a fundamental understanding of the core principles of digital marketing, and be able to distinguish between traditional and digital techniques.
This module will give you an in-depth understanding of requirements for creating and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns.
Topics covered under this training module
- Key Digital Marketing Concepts
- Traditional v. Digital Marketing
- Opportunities in Digital Marketing
- Domain, Hosting and Website
- Target Segmentation
- Market Research v. Market Reality
Search Engine Optimization: SEO
The Search Optimization: SEO module will help you to understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how you can leverage key techniques to improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It also covers key terminology and technical insights necessary to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
You will explore keyword research and the process of selecting suitable keywords for your website, as well as other types of optimization for online content. You will understand how to create and include effective content and use meta-tags throughout your website.
Topics covered under SEO training module
- Introduction to SEO
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Why you need Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engine Basics
- How Search Engine Works
- Major Search Engines and Directories
- Google Algorithm
- What is Page rank?
- Dealing with Crawlers
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Finding appropriate Keywords
- Keywords Planner Tool
- High and low Competition keywords
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Others tools for keyword research
Search Engine Marketing: SEM (PPC, Adwords)
The Search Marketing: PPC module will teach you about the importance of PayPer-Click Advertising (PPC), and how it can be used to effectively drive quality traffic to your website, as well as the accompanying terminology and technical skills.
During the module, you will understand how to set up a Google AdWords account and develop an AdWords campaign through three key elements: keyword research, ad copy and landing pages. The module also addresses AdWords campaign settings and on-going campaign management.
Topics covered under SEM training module
- AdWords basics
- How AdWords works
- Account administration and security
- Payment Methods and Setting
- Google PPC Campaigns
- Keywords Research
- Create ads and campaigns
- Campaign settings
- Budgets and bids
- Ads and approvals
- Find out if ad is running
- Track sales and other conversions
- Google analytics and AdWords
- Google Shopping Ads
- Setting up merchant centre
- creating product feed
- Identify Google product category list
- Setting up and managing shopping campaign
- Video Ads
- Promotions and Coupons
Digital Display Advertising
The Digital Display Advertising module will help you to create and implement effective digital display advertising campaigns. It covers the core concepts and terminology associated with digital display advertising as well as key campaign aspects including: ad formats, campaign setup and planning, target audience definition and publisher selection, campaign administration, budgeting (including different pricing metrics), measurement and optimization.
Topics covered under Display Ads training module
- Concepts of Display Advertising
- Benefits of Digital Display
- Challenges of Digital Display
- Google Display Ad network
- Choose where and when ads appear
- Ad Placement on Website
- Reach your audience
Social Media Marketing
The Social Media Marketing module covers the key concepts and terminology used in social media marketing and its primary platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pintrest.
This module will help you set up and prepare social media marketing initiatives. It covers defining goals and setting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for your social media campaigns and explores a range of core social media platforms.
Topics covered under Social Media Marketing training module
- What is social media?
- The Value of Social Media
- Building and engaging a community
- Social Media Metrics and ROI
- Brand impressions and offers
- Manage Workflow/Campaigns
- Social Media Optimization
- social media monitoring tools
- FB for branding
- managing business page
- Facebook groups and events
- organic FB Business promotion
- FB adverts
- types of ads
- campaign creation
- campaign management
- FB lead generation
- FB shopping ads
- ad targeting
- custom audience
- using free tools for ads and promotion
- Profile set up
- Linked in for business
- LinkedIn Tools
- LinkedIn marketing tools
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Targeting strategy
- Lead generation from LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn recruiter
- LinkedIn learning
- LinkedIn Analytics
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences
- Following others
- Exploring Hastags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
The Email Marketing module will enable you to construct and deliver an effective email marketing campaign. The module will cover the four foundational aspects of email marketing: data capture and subscriber segmentation, email design and content, email delivery, and measurement and reporting.
Topics covered under Email Marketing Training module
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Design and Functionality
- Email List Building and Capture Page Design
- Email Optimization and Testing
- Email Deployment
- Email Release
- Check your open rates, click-through-rates, unsubscribe rates, conversion rates, and bounce rates
The Google Analytics module will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to measure, monitor and optimize your digital marketing activity. This will equip you with the technical understanding and insights to build an online reporting structure for your business.
In order to monitor and measure online traffic, you will know the range of specialist tools on offer. You will also explore the business benefits of using analytics tools as a standard.
Topics covered under Google Analytics training module
- Benefits of Google Analytics Tool
- Google Analytics Account Set-Up
- Google Analytics Performance Metrics explanation
- Importance of Tracking Code & creation
- Explaining Google Analytics Admin Panel & set-up
- Creation of Goals & Funnels
- Linking Google Analytics Account with other tools
- Audience tab to understand User interaction on your Website
- Acquisition tab to understand Digital Marketing support for your Website branding & conversions
- Behaviour tab to understand the pros & cons of your Website content to your User expectations
- Explaining Conversion tabs to understand buying cycle of your website with user
- Working on different custom reports for analysing Website, while applying to day-to-day executions for betterROI
The Mobile Marketing module will help you create and deliver effective mobile marketing campaigns. You will cover the key concepts that underpin mobile marketing, and understand the value of immediacy, mobility and personalization within any mobile marketing activity. You will also understand the importance and key components of a mobile-optimized website.
Topics covered under Mobile Marketing training module
- Key Mobile Marketing Concepts
- Trends in Mobile
- Opportunities & Risks
- SMS marketing
- App-based marketing
- In-game mobile marketing
- Mobile web marketing
- QR codes
- Location-based services
During the course you will learn what is affiliate marketing Affiliate and the process of earning commission by promoting other people’s / company’s products.
Topics covered under Affiliate Marketing training module
- Types of affiliates
- Integrating Ads to website
- Linking Bank Accounts
- Google Adsense
- Rules for Adsense
- Tracking Code Setup
- Pay-out Types
You Get to work on Real Time
Digital Marketing Projects During the course
Digital Marketing Project 1
Live SEO Project with Competitor Analysis
You will work on a Live SEO project that involves Keyword Research, On Page analysis, Off Page Analysis, competitor Analysis and Link building campaigns. You are expected to create and implement end to end SEO Campaign.
Digital Marketing Project 2
Social Media Live Projects
You will be handling clients social media pages and responsible to create Social Media calendar that supports clients overall marketing objectives. You will be responsible to create posts and implement on a daily basis
Digital Marketing Project 3
Live Google Adwords & PPC Campaign
You will create live Paid campaigns for clients based on real scenarios across Search, Display, Shopping and Display Network. After hands on experience you can complete Google Certifications
Digital Marketing Project 4
Email Marketing Campaigns Live
Use active email marketing software like Mail Chimp & Send Grid to launch attractive email marketing campaigns all by yourself.
Digital Marketing Instructor Profile
Digital Marketing Consultant at Reputed MNC
- Our Trainer is well experienced with 8+ years of experience in Advanced Digital Marketing Domain
- Works for a Reputed MNC, and will share Real world scenarios with case studies
- Trained more than 1000+ students on Digital Marketing
- Has received excellent feedback and 5 * rating from all our students
- Having sound knowledge in Digital Marketing and Latest trends in the Industry
- Demonstrates excellent Marketing and Presentation skills
- Familiar with all concepts of Digital Marketing with global exposure
- Excellent training delivery skills with crisp content and ability to explain concepts in a simple manner
- Student focused and deadline oriented. Will ensure completion of Digital Marketing course on time
- Highly disciplined and organised. Conducts interactive Digital Marketing Sessions
Skills and Experience of our Digital Marketing Instructor
- Google Certified Digital Marketing with 8 years of experience
- Advanced Concepts with excellent Domain knowledge in SEO, PPC, Social Media e-mail Marketing, Content Marketing etc
- Worked on Country wide and International Projects for Digital Marketing
- Consultant and Freelancer with clients
- Influencer, Personality development coach and Motivator
Your Career Options soon after
Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing Executive (0 to 1 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: 18,000 INR to 25,000 INR
Apart from your fixed Salary you have options to earn additional income as a Digital Marketer by working as a Freelancer.
On an average a Digital Marketer will earn more than 35k with 1 year of experience with projects.
SEM, PPC Analyst (0 - 1 yrs exp.)
Salary: 13000 INR to 18000 INR
As a Search Engine Marketing / PPC Analyst, you will be responsible to get paid traffic to website using various paid marketing channels.
You can earn incentives on top of Salary for running optimised campaigns. Freelancer PPC specialist earn more than 10K per month with 1 Project.
Content Marketing Executive (0 to 1 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: 20,000 INR to 25000 INR
If you are good at content writing, you can start working as a Freelancer from Day one. You will be earning more than 15K per month as a Freelancer even if you get 5 Projects.
Apart from this You can earn up-to 25,000 per month from a full time job at any of the agency or company for writing creative content for blogs, websites, and articles.
Social Media Executive (0 to 1 Yrs Exp.)
15,000 INR to 20,000 INR
Creative Social Media Executives are earning more than 15,000 per month as their base salary. You will be responsible to create social media strategies and engaging posts to attract free and paid traffic from various social media platforms.
There is always scope to earn additional income through freelance projects for social media marketers.
Know Your Responsibilities as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Plan & execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO/ SEM, e-mail, marketing database, social media.
- Formulate marketing strategies, with the objective of establishing memorable & long lasting digital connections with various external stakeholders and clients
- Develop & maintain SEO efforts through multiple mediums, blogs, articles, postings etc.
- Design, build & monitor the company’s social media presence & digital profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter on a regular basis.
- Design Social Media calendars, engaging posts and content to attract visitors
- Generate new ideas to increase brand visibility across multiple marketplaces.
- Perform online research (as per specified criteria) to identify prospects.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns (including PPL and PPC), measuring results.
- Build and maintain close relationships with key industry influencers (editors, journalists, analysts, bloggers).
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Assist in design and creation of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an ongoing basis.
- Research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Build client relationships to develop success stories.
- Actively manage content on our blog, website and social media channels (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook.
- Planning and executing multiple awareness/lead generation/ other digital campaigns
- Use social data/metrics, insight, and best practices to implement strategies to optimize use of social media channels
- Manage blog calendar and utilize your knowledge of interest to develop meaningful content
- Working closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Research & Development teams.
Best Digital Marketing Training institute in Bangalore
Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore from I Digital Academy will help you to learn the most advanced Online Marketing concepts using latest Digital Marketing tools and techniques. Practical Digital Marketing classes at our Digital Marketing Training Institute ensure you implement all the Digital Marketing skills on live projects and get hands-on experience in Digital Marketing. This Digital Marketing Course will let you explore various digital marketing platforms, strategies, marketing techniques, and opportunities to promote business online with the help of Advanced Digital Marketing in an effective and efficient manner.Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore from I Digital Academy will help you to learn the most advanced Online Marketing concepts using latest Digital Marketing tools and techniques. Practical Digital Marketing classes at our Digital Marketing Training Institute ensure you implement all the Digital Marketing skills on live projects and get hands-on experience in Digital Marketing. This Digital Marketing Course will let you explore various digital marketing platforms, strategies, marketing techniques, and opportunities to promote business online with the help of Advanced Digital Marketing in an effective and efficient manner.
Attend Digital Marketing Classes at i Digital Academy and get an opportunity to apply marketing techniques on over 4 live online marketing projects. The Internet marketing course covers most in-demand modules like SEO, SEM, PPC, Adwords, Search Network, Display Network, Social Media Management, and Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Web analytics etc. All these Digital Marketing Modules are carefully chosen as per industry requirements to match client-side and agency roles for Digital Marketing profile.
As a result of our unique training methodology of dynamic lectures, live Digital marketing case studies and group discussions will enable you to research, explore and study Digital Marketing in the most efficient and interactive manner. You also gain access to over 50 free digital marketing tools that will help you to improve your digital marketing and brand-building skills in the Digital Marketing Training Process.
After Successful completion of Advanced Digital Marketing Course, you will fully understand various Digital Marketing channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive digital marketing strategy. You will be in a position to strategize, create and effectively manages SEO, search, social media, mobile, PPC, display and email marketing campaigns, and learn how to drive and improve leads and conversion online.
Why should you learn Digital Marketing?
- Over 7 lakh Job opening for Digital Marketing profiles in 2019
- Build your career as Freelancer Digital Marketer or Entrepreneur
- Digital Marketing Strategies are easy to learn and implement
- Every company needs an Internet Marketer to manage organisations online presence
- Marketing Industry is recession proof
- Digital Marketing skills are in demand around the world
- Internet Marketing Highest growth rate for over a decade
Digital Marketing Classes in Bangalore course objectives:
If you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing or just wish to add digital to your existing skill set we will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. We’ll train you on the latest digital marketing tools, show you how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
Here are the few main objectives of Digital Marketing Course
- To create Brand Awareness
- To generate potential leads through advertising
- To increase engagement among the audience related to your domain or business.
- Reducing bounce rate on your website.
- Market segmentation's on basis of your product.
- Increasing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Understanding your consumers needs and connecting with them directly.
- Promote your new services or product launches.
- Surveys your audience to validate your product and its application in long run.
What are the prerequisites for Digital Marketing Training?
- Graduate Students in the final semester
- Fresher’s and Job seekers post-graduation
- Working Professionals who wish to change their career
- BPO Employees
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
Why You Should choose i Digital Academy as a Top Digital Marketing Coaching centre?
- Highly experienced trainers with real time exposure to all concepts
- Interactive Practical classes that make you ready to face Interviews and Job related challenges
- Opportunity to work on live projects as soon as the module is completed
- Create your own blogs, social media pages and campaigns
- 100% Placement support for all students with interview preparation and mock interviews
- Trained over 5000+ students overall.
- Advanced Lab facility with instructor available to help you through out the day
- Extended student support even after placement
100% Placement assistance
Once you finish Digital Marketing Course at I Digital Academy our HR Team Collects CV from you and they will make required changes to your CV to make it more professional, Our HR shares your CV along with other students CVs to our client, Once we are notified by our clients we will schedule the interview process, This will increase the chance of you landing a job soon after your course completion
Salary expectation after completion of Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore.
Since there’s a lack of talent in Digital Marketing and the importance of Digital Marketing is growing, Digital Marketing professionals are offered an excellent salary.
2.2 lacks – 3.0 lacks per year
1 – 4 years of experience
3.5 lacks to 6.0 lacks per year
5 or more than 5 years – above
6 lacks per year
There are many professionals who earn more than 30 lacks per year in digital marketing field
How we Help you to Get a Digital Marketing Job in Reputed Companies
Getting you a Job in Digital Marketing after successful course completion is our Top Priority. Over the years i Digital Academy and its trainers have developed a strong bond with companies and consultancies that have requirement for Digital Marketing Candidates. Soon after your course completion we will help you to create an attractive Digital Marketing Resume and conduct mock Interviews. Questions asked in the mock interview will be the questions that you are most likely to face in the Digital Marketing Interview.
Your skills, Your commitment and Your knowledge in Digital Marketing along with our reference to these companies will increase your chances of getting a Job in Digital Marketing after successful course completion.
Fresher in Digital Marketing earns about 2.5 - 3 Lakhs INR per annum. Apart from your fixed salary you have limitless opportunities to -
- Earn money by working as a freelancer. A single freelance project in Digital Marketing will fetch you 10,000 INR on an average
- You can do blogging, Affiliate Marketing, create youtube videos etc and earn additional income (details coverd during content marketing module)
- In future you have an opportunity to start your own business and promote online using Advanced Digital Marketing techniques you have acquired
What Will be your Salary as a Digital Marketer
You can start your career in Digital Marketing in various profiles
You get many career options as a Digital Marketing Professional. Some of the career options that you can explore are -
- SEO Analyst - As a SEO analyst your core responsibility will be to optimise website for search engines like Google, Bing Yahoo etc. and ensure your organisations website is ranking higher to get relevant traffic.
- Social Media Management / Marketing Executive - Here you will maintain all social media properties like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. Your primary responsibility is to create awareness, engage audience by creating relevant posts, get traffic to your website using organic and paid marketing.
- Search Engine Marketing / PPC Analyst - As a PPC analyst you will be handling paid marketing for your clients. This involves media planning, budget forecasting, optimising ads to get best results, ensure higher ROI etc.
- Email Marketing - Email marketing associate is responsible to create attractive emails, newsletters, promotional email and target audience using automated email marketing tools.
At i Digital Academy, you get to learn Digital Marketing from experienced professionals. You can be 100% sure that the content covers all advanced online marketing techniques that you can implement at your work or business to achieve tremendous growth.
From basics to advance you will have hands on experience to research, create strategies and implement them on live projects. This enables you to face Digital Marketing interview and take on the challenged head on without depending on anyone.
You will be in a position to handle all types of Digital Marketing requirements on your own.
Become an Expert in Digital Marketing by Learning from Experts
Work on Real Time Digital Marketing Projects
All students at i Digital Academy get to work on Real Time Online Marketing projects under the supervision of mentors. As soon as the Modules are completed, students are given assignments based on live scenarios. After submitting assignment to the trainer you get an opportunity to work on a Real Client project. From creating fool proof strategies to implementation, you will be responsible to handle Digital Marketing Project completely
During the Digital Marketing Classes, You will work on 4 Projects in total. Additional projects will be given based on your interest. You will also have the freedom to get freelance project and discuss with our trainers.
Students who are in final semester and need help in their college projects will get complete support from the institution to accomplish projects as per the topics assigned by college authorities.
Advantages of Choosing Digital Marketing Course are -
- You get high paying Job in Digital Marketing soon after completing the course
- You may get work from home options once you have acquired 1 years of experience
- Opportunity to go abroad as Digital Marketers are in huge demand across the world
- Ability to earn additional income as a freelancer, blogger, youtuber, influencer etc apart from fixed salary
- Option to start your own business once you have considerable experience across various industries
Advantages of Choosing Digital Marketing Career
Digital Marketing Tools you will work on
As a Digital Marketer you are expected to work on over 50 Digital Marketing tools. These tools will speed up the process of transnational activities and improves your efficiency as a Online Marketer.
Some of the tools that you will be using during your Digital Marketing Program are
- Keyword Research tool like keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, keywords everywhere to analyse the search terms related to business based on user intent
- Google Ads tool to create search, display, re-marketing, video and shopping ads
- Facebook Ads manager to create engaging ads on Facebook
- Canva to create attractive social media and website images
- Screaming Frog seo analysis tool
- Email Marketing and automation tools such as Mail Chimp, Get Response, Send Grid etc
Digital Marketing Resources
While learning Digital Marketing, you need resources that will help you to understand marketing concepts in detail. This will help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Hence we at i Digital Academy have compiled most important resources that will help you to prepare for interview by providing most commonly asked interview questions, know various tools and how to use them for achieving your companies over all marketing objectives and other resources like directory submission sites, blogging sites, book marketing sites, business listing sites etc. that are hard to discover by freshers.
We have compiled huge list of resources in form of Digital Marketing Blogs. These blogs will help you widen your knowledge in Digital Marketing and outsmart your colleagues. Access our Marketing assets to become a better Digital Marketer.
BlogDigital Marketing is growing at a rapid pace. With increasing demand for Digital Marketers, MNC, Nationalised companies and small business are constantly looking to hire SEO specialists, SEM Analyst and Social Media Marketers. Students from various educational...
BlogEvery Business needs Digital Marketing Tools; let it be small or a big one. Digital Marketing plays a key role in every industry helping companies grow using the latest marketing Strategies and Techniques. To achieve all these progress through Digital Marketing,...
BlogClearing SEO Interview is the next big task for students and professionals who have successfully completed SEO Training in Bangalore. To make things easier for you, we have compiled a list of 107 interview questions that will help you to clear your SEO interview...
# 12, 2nd Floor, Sharavanthi Blue Chip, 100 Feet Ring Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560068
No. 90/1B, 2nd Floor, Innovative Multiplex, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kings Cross,
Bangalore - 560 037
#81/4, Ground Floor,
KA Residency, JNJ Hospital Road,
Opp Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara,
Bangalore – 560 045