JOB ORIENTED HTML TRAINING IN BANGALORE WITH PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
Learn HTML Course from Expert Consultants
Job Support | Practical Web Development Classes | Live Projects
Book a Free Demo Classes
HTML Training in Bangalore
Practical HTML Course in Bangalore allows you to learn HTML concepts from basics to advance. You may be a fresher looking for a job in HTML development or a student looking to build a project. This HTML course is designed to give you hands on experience where yo are given live projects to code and develop a HTML website from scratch. Assignments and Projects are given to you after completion of each modules. This helps you to implement website development skills while you are still in HTML Training.
i Digital Academy ensures that each of you gain maximum knowledge based on current web trends, hence we employ trainers who are working in MNC. Making you ready for job and assisting you to get a job in HTML is our priority. Our HTML development trainer focus on each and every detail to make sure you gain the best knowledge in terms of HTML development. Your trainers with extensive experience in HTML and connections will refer you to companies that are looking for fresh talent after successful HTML course completion.
You are allowed to practice through out the day after your class timings at i Digital Academy HTML lab with dedicated resources available to help you at every step. Start your career in HTML by enrolling for HTML Development Course in Bangalore at i Digital Academy today!
Massive job opportunity
Flexibility at work
Higher paid profile
Learn HTML From Professionals
HTML Trainers at i Digital Academy are Real-Time Working Professionals
- Introduction of different Web Technology
- HTML Elements
- HTML Attributes
- HTML Headings
- HTML Paragraphs
- HTML Formatting
- HTML Fonts
- HTML Styles
- HTML Links
- HTML Images
- HTML Tables
- HTML Lists
- HTML Forms
- HTML Iframes
- HTML Colors
- HTML Colornames
- HTML Colorvalues
- HTML Layout
- HTML Doctypes
- HTML Head
- HTML Meta
- HTML Scripts
- HTML Media
- HTML Audio
- HTML Object
- HTML Video
- HTML YouTube
- HTML Media Tags
- HTML Summary
- History, Vision & Future of HTML5
- What Is HTML5?
- History And Major Actors
- A Little Retrospective
- What Is The W3C?
- What Is The WHATWG?
- Vision And Philosophy Behind HTML5
- Universal Access
- Future Of HTML5
Getting Started With HTML5
- The State Of Browser Support
- Feature Detection
- Support For Legacy Browsers
- Graceful Degradation
- Developer Tools
Structure of a Web Page
- HTML5 DOCTYPE
- Page Encoding
- HTML5 Markup
- New And Updated Elements
- Structural Elements
- New Attributes
- Deprecated Elements And Attributes
- HTML5 And CSS3
- Browser Support
- What Are The Needs For Web Applications?
- Current Sulutions
- New Input Types
- New Attributes
- Form Validation
- Browser Support
Audio and Video
- The State of Web Audio And Video Based On Plug-in
- The State Of Audio And Video Codec (e.g. H.264, WebM, etc.)
- Video/Audio Codec And Browser Support
- New Audio/Video Markup
- Attributes And Methods
- Understanding Audio/Video Events
- Customizing Audio/Video Contruls
- Overview Of Graphics In The Browser
- Canvas Vs. SVG
- Using A Canvas
- Context And Coordinates
- Drawing Shapes
- Working With Paths
- Drawing Straight Lines
- Drawing Circles Or Arcs
- Drawing Text
- Drawing Images
- Working With Pixels
- Understanding Transforms
- Browser Support
- CSS Introduction
- CSS Syntax
- CSS Id & Class
- CSS Styling
- Styling Backgrounds
- Styling Text
- Styling Fonts
- Styling Links
- Styling Lists
- Styling Tables
- CSS Box Model
- CSS Border
- CSS Outline
- CSS Margin
- CSS Padding
- CSS Advanced
- CSS Grouping/Nesting
- CSS Dimension
- CSS Display
- CSS Positioning
- CSS Floating
- CSS Align
- CSS Navigation Bar
- CSS Image Gallery
- CSS Image Opacity
- CSS Image Sprites
- CSS Media Types
- CSS hacking
- CSS Summary
- The Power of CSS
- Doing More with Less
- A First Example
- Next Up
- What is CSS3?
- The History of CSS
- Browser Support
Selectors and Pseudo Classes
- Attribute Selectors
- The Target Pseudo-Class
- UI Element States Pseudo-Classes
- Negation Pseudo-Class
- Structural Pseudo-Classes
Fonts and Text Effects
- Fonts on the Web
- Font Services
- The @font-face Rule
- Text Shadow
- Word Wrapping
Culors, Gradients, Background Images, and Masks
- The Opacity Property
- background-origin, and background-size
Borders and Box Effects
- Image Borders
- Rounded Corners
- Box Shadow
Transitions, Transforms, and Animations
- Transitions and Transforms
Layout: Culumns and Flexible Box
- Layout: Culumns and Flexible Box
- Flexible Box Model
- What Are Vendor Prefixes?
- Maybe They Ain’t So Bad
- Video Formats
- Styling Video
- Web Accessibility
- The CSS3 Speech Module
- Targeting Widths and Devices with CSS3 Media Queries
- Responsive Images and the viewport Metatag
Implementing CSS3 in the “Real World”
- Stuff That Ain’t (Strictly) CSS, but Sure Is Useful
- Frameworks and Grid Systems
Going Forward/Additional Resources
- What’s Next?
- Online Resources
- Get Invulved
Why Choose Us
100% Practical Classroom Training
Real-Time Exposure to work on Live Projects
Interview Facilitation and Resume Prepration
Advanced HTML Course Content
Globally Recognised Certifications
Launch Your Career 3 Month Internship
Best HTML Training institute in Bangalore
HTML Courses in Bangalore offered by I Digital Academy in BTM Layout, Bangalore. Our HTML development Training is designed for all the students who are looking forward to build their career in HTML Development. Students who are willing to make themselves ready by learning all the updated software and tools used for building a website. I Digital Academy makes sure that the gap between the academics and the industry standards & Demands are filled by learning HTML Course with Us.
I Digital Academy mainly Focuses on providing a complete experience to each and every student on the all the aspects i.e. both on Front End Development and the Back end Development. You might be an experienced candidate who has just joined to upgrade your skills or you might be a fresher who is just our of the college and is trying to explore all the possible HTML development applications and tools, We provide you the best HTML Development training in Bangalore where you can learn all the basic level HTML development and design as well as the advanced development.
Why should you learn HTML?
- High Paying career in IT Industry as front end HTML developer in MNC
- Opportunity travel and work abroad after 3 years of experience as a HTML developer / application developer
- Earn additional income through freelance HTML development projects online
- As digital era takes over every company needs a website or app. Hence the demand for HTML developers is on the rise
- As per payscale.com Average salary for HTML developer is Rs 6,00,000 per annum.
HTML Classes in Bangalore course objectives:
Main objective of HTML course in Bangalore is to ensure students can create attractive website and app interface.
- Create a HTML website on your own without the help of trainer or instructor
- Create wireframes / website interface designs and app interface designs by yourself
- Practically implement all HTML development concepts and get a job in reputed organization as a HTML developer
- Get freelance projects and earn additional income for yourself
What are the prerequisites for HTML Training?
Any student who is familiar with some of the basic concept of HTML development and wants to build a career in HTML development after completing HTML development courses in Bangalore can opt for this course. You need to have some basic knowledge of OOPS i.e Object Oriented Programming Language. Any student who is familiar with some of the basic concept of HTML development and wants to build a career in web development after completing HTML courses in Bangalore can opt for this course. You need to have some basic knowledge of OOPS i.e Object Oriented Programming Language.
Why Should you choose i Digital Academy as a Top HTML Training centre?
Trainers at i Digital Academy are experienced professionals and skilled HTML Trainers to conduct courses with a very good experience. We help you to build your career by providing you all the required skills which will make you ready as per the industrial standards.
Our HTML courses include all the latest trends and CMS websites in the syllabus which would give an added advantage to the students who learn Web Development course in Bangalore. You can complete your HTML Course by building your own website side by side while you learn all the concepts. This will help you to gain practical knowledge and will make you ready to start your career as a HTML Developer.
- HTML Trainers at i Digital Academy are full time consultants at MNC
- We provide most advanced course curriculum that will help you solve real life web development problems
- Excellent lab facilities with instructors to help you with projects and implementation
- i Digital Academy has Trained and Placed over 2000 students
- All our trainers have min 7+ years of HTML Development experience.
100% Placement assistance
Once you finish HTML Course at i Digital Academy our HR Team Collects CV from you and they will make required changes to your CV to make it more professional, Our HR shares your CV along with other students CVs to our client, Once we are notified by our clients we will schedule the interview process, This will increase the chance of you landing a job soon after your course completion
Salary expectation after completion of HTML Training in Bangalore
Since there’s a lack of talent in HTML and the importance of HTML is growing, HTML professionals are offered an excellent salary.
2.2 lacks – 3.0 lacks per year
1 – 4 years of experience
3.5 lacks to 6.0 lacks per year
5 or more than 5 years – above
6 lacks per year
There are many professionals who earn more than 30 lacks per year in HTML field
GLOBALLY RECOGNISED HTML CERTIFICATION FROM IDA
- Learn HTML from Industry experts who is working for a major MNC as a UI Development consultant
- Practical course on HTML with live projects
- Advanced lab facility with instructors to help you with projects
- Free internship program during the course to gain hands-on experience
- Most advanced HTML concepts that prepares you to face real world web development challenges
- Opportunity to work as a freelancer and earn additional income apart from your full time job
Recent HTML Placements from i Digital Academy
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL HTML COURSE STUDENTS WHO GOT PLACED IN JULY 2019
HTML Instructor Profile
UI Web Development Consultant in a Major MNC
- Having 12 years of experience in Web domain with Object Oriented Programming experience and good knowledge of advanced language features in Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java Script, Ajax, Angular Js, Spring ,Spring boot, Hibernate, Android and Web services,PHP, SSL certificate installation.
- Trained more than 2000+ students on Web Design and Development.
- 4.7 * rating from all our students.
- Good experience developing web application with latest technologies.
- Strong understanding of front end design as well as back end.
- Detail-oriented, with proven communication and analytical skills; can handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in pressure situations.
- Excellent training delivery skills with an ability to present information well.
- Demonstrable experience of being student focused and completing projects to hit deadlines and targets.
Skills and Experience of our HTML Instructor
- Creating excellent websites for the clients
- Expert in HTML 5, CSS 3 and other programming languages
- Photoshop to create attractive designs and images
- SEO friendly websites for search engine optimisation
- Analytical skills to create logic forms, menus etc
Learn HTML by Working on Real Time
HTML Course Live Project 1
Build Website wireframe
Your first project will be to build a user friendly wireframe for website
HTML Course Live Project 2
Build a website form with fields that accept Name, Phone number and email address with validation
HTML Course Live Project 3
Create a Slider
Create a Basic slider with three to five images
HTML Course Live Project 4
Create table using HTML
Prepare a table with data using HTML
Career Options you can choose after completion of HTML Course
HTML Developer (0 to 1 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: 18000 to 20000 per month
After 3 years of experience - salary 35k to 65k
Sr HTML Developer (1 - 2 yrs exp.)
Salary: 25000 to 30000 per month
After 2 years of experience - Salary: 35k to 65k
HTML Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Design and develop web applications using latest multi-media frameworks and JS technologies on Embedded platforms / Web platforms and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and prepare / produce releases of software components / modules.
- Ensure that the design/implementation is highly modular, portable and optimized for the given platform.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and build quick prototypes for presentation / technical discussions.
- Follows best practices and makes / maintains the build pipeline and continuous integration environment using latest frameworks / technologies.
- Should be a Self-Motivator with an Go - getter attitude to take up any challenges and must drive with limited supervision.
- Required Candidate profile
- Good understanding of JS frameworks like Angular 2.0, or React, Vue.js and EMCAScript 6 supporting languages such as Typescript or Babel.
- Good experience with CSS frameworks such as Pure.CSS, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of web standards such as MSE, HTML5 media, WebRTC, WebComponents, WebWorkers is a plus.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience writing multi-threading applications and data structures to develop efficient code.
- Experience with socket programming and networking in general
How we Help you to Get a HTML Job in Reputed Companies
Getting you a Job as a HTML after successful course completion is our Top Priority. Over the years i Digital Academy and its trainers have developed a strong bond with companies and consultancies that have requirement for HTML Developers. Soon after your course completion we will help you to create an attractive Resume and conduct mock Interviews. Questions asked in the mock interview will be the questions that you are most likely to face in the HTML Interview.
Your skills, Your commitment and Your knowledge in HTML Development along with our reference to these companies will increase your chances of getting a Job as a HTML Developer after successful course completion.
On an Average a Fresher in HTML Development job earns about 2.5 - 3 Lakhs INR per annum. Apart from your fixed salary you have limitless opportunities to -
- Earn money by working as a freelancer. A single freelance project in HTML will fetch you 10,000 INR on an average
- In future you have an opportunity to start your own business to create websites and app for companies
What Will be your Salary as a HTML Developer
You can start your career in HTML in various profiles
You get many career options as a HTML Development Professional. Some of the career options that you can explore are -
- UI web / App Developer
- Web Development Executive
- Front-End Web Developer
- E-Commerce Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Senior Web Developer.
At i Digital Academy, you get to learn HTML Development from experienced professionals. You can be 100% sure that the content covers all advanced development techniques that you can implement at your work or business to achieve tremendous growth.
From basics to advance you will have hands on experience to research, create strategies and implement them on live projects. This enables you to face HTML Development interview and take on the challenged head on without depending on anyone.
You will be in a position to handle all types of HTML Development requirements on your own.
Become an Expert in HTML by Learning from Experts
Work on Real Time HTML Projects
All students at i Digital Academy get to work on Real Time Website Development projects under the supervision of mentors. As soon as the Modules are completed, students are given assignments based on live scenarios. After submitting assignment to the trainer you get an opportunity to work on a Real Client project. From creating fool proof strategies to implementation, you will be responsible to handle Web Development Projects completely
During HTML Classes, You will work on 4 Projects in total. Additional projects will be given based on your interest. You will also have the freedom to get freelance project and discuss with our trainers.
Students who are in final semester and need help in their college projects will get complete support from the institution to accomplish projects as per the topics assigned by college authorities.
Advantages of Choosing HTML Course are -
- You get high paying Job as a HTML Developer soon after completing the course
- You may get work from home options once you have acquired 1 years of experience
- Opportunity to go abroad as HTML are in huge demand across the world
- Ability to earn additional income as a freelancer
- Option to start your own business once you have considerable experience across various industries
Advantages of Choosing HTML Career
HTML Tools you will work on
As a HTML developer you are expected to work on many HTML tools. These tools will speed up the process of transnational activities and improves your efficiency as a HTML Developer.
HTML Course Resources
While learning HTML Development, you need resources that will help you to understand marketing concepts in detail. This will help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Hence we at i Digital Academy have compiled most important resources that will help you to prepare for interview by providing most commonly asked interview questions, know various tools and how to use them for developing attractive websites.
We have compiled huge list of resources in form of HTML Development Blogs. These blogs will help you widen your knowledge in HTML Development Industry and outsmart your colleagues. Access our Marketing assets to become a better HTML Developer.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
# 12, 2nd Floor, Sharavanthi Blue Chip, 100 Feet Ring Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560068
No. 90/1B, 2nd Floor, Innovative Multiplex, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kings Cross,
Bangalore - 560 037
#81/4, Ground Floor,
KA Residency, JNJ Hospital Road,
Opp Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara,
Bangalore – 560 045