START YOUR CAREER IN SEM / PPC TODAY
WITH 3 MONTHS FREE INTERNSHIP
Advanced PPC Trianing in Bangalore
100% Placement Support | Practical Classes | Live Projects | Free Tools
Book a Free Demo Classes
Learn SEM / PPC Course from Experts
Our Trainers are Real-Time Consultants with 8+ Years of PPC Experience
100% Practical Classroom Training
Real-Time Exposure to work on Live Projects
Interview Facilitation and Resume Prepration
Advanced SEM / PPC Course Syllabus
Globally Recognised Certifications
Launch Your Career 3 Month Internship
- Learn PPC from Industry experts who is working for a major MNC
- Practical course on SEM / PPC with live projects
- Advanced lab facility with instructors to help you with projects
- Free internship program during the course to gain hands-on experience
- Most advanced PPC concepts that prepares you to face real world web development challenges
- Opportunity to work as a freelancer and earn additional income apart from your full time job
GLOBALLY RECOGNISED PPC
CERTIFICATION FROM IDA
Upcoming PPC Batch Timings
18 November 2019
Batch : PPC
Days: Monday – Friday
Batch Time : 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Start date : 18 November 2019
18 November 2019
Batch : PPC
Days: Monday – Friday
Batch Time : 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Start date : 18 November 2019
15 November 2019
Batch : PPC
Days: Saturday – Sunday
Batch Time : 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Start date : 15 November 2019
15 November 2019
Batch : PPC
Days: Saturday – Sunday
Batch Time : 04:00 PM – 07:00 PM
Start date : 15 November 2019
SEM / PPC Training in Bangalore
PPC Training in Bangalore, BTM Layout offered by I Digital Academy enables the students to learn the most advanced concepts of paid advertising. PPC Training covers all forms of paid advertisements like PPC, Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Shopping Ads, Mobile Ads, and Video Ads. At the end of the PPC Training, you will be eligible for Google certification for Adwords provided by Google. We offer 100% Placement Assistance for Students after successful completion of the PPC Course.
During the PPC Course, also Know as SEM(Search Engine Marketing) Course we teach you to optimize your website and ads to outperform the competition using effective PPC and Display campaigns. Know how to drive high-quality traffic to your site by learning and practicing keyword research and implementation strategies, social media leveraging tactics, and video, image and landing page optimization.
Identify how to reach your marketing goals by including strong SEM techniques and paid search strategies along with the overall digital marketing plan. This SEM course will cover planning pay-per-click campaigns, keyword groups and geo-targeting to get the most out of your paid search engine marketing. Learn to manage and optimize your campaigns for improved performance and value-added content to be leveraged across all online channels. Measure the success of these techniques to evaluate what works best for website conversions.
1000+ SEM / PPC job opportunities for Freshers and Experienced
Opportunity to work as a Freelancer apart from your Job
Most in Demand Skill in the Market with global job potential
Opportunity to work from Home
Recent PPC Placements from i Digital Academy
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPC STUDENTS WHO GOT PLACED AS DIGITAL MARKETEERS IN JULY 2019
Student Reviews For PPC Training in Bangalore
PPC Course Contents
Introduction to PPC and concepts
- Learn in detail about Google Search and Display Campaigns
- Keyword bidding
- Managing campaign performance
- Work with Google Ad Scheduling
- Ad Delivery
- Learn about Conversion Tracking
- Code Tracking
- Link with Google Analytics
- Advanced SEM concepts and implementation
Google Adwords and PPC
- Overview of Google AdWords
- Introduction to Inorganic Search results
- Google AdWords and PPC advertising
- keywords bidding
- Google AdWords Account Setup
- AdWords Account Structure
- Working with Campaigns, AdGroups, Keywords, Ads, etc.
- Advertising Campaign Types - Display, Search., Shopping and Video
- Comparison between Search and Display Campaign
- Understanding of how AdWords rank Ads
- Detailed description of AdWords Algorithm(Adrank), Adwords Quality score
- Importance of Quality Score
- What is CPC, CTR and ROI
- Importance of CTR
- Bids and Budget
Search Campaign Creation
- Search campaigns and its Types including Standard, Dynamic Search
- All features and Product Listing Google Merchant Centre
- Creating your First Search Campaign, Campaign Settings
- Location Targeting and its Types
- Bidding Strategy (CPC)
- Types of Bidding Strategy, Manual, Auto, Strategies for Advanced Level Bidding
- Enhanced CPC, CPA, Flexible Bid Strategy
- Advantages and disadvantages of Bid strategies
- Adwords Ad groups
- Adwords ad extensions its Types and importance Ad-extensions and its Types
- Add Ad-extensions in Campaign
- Using Keyword planner
- Finding appropriate keywords
- Add Keywords in AdGroup, Keyword Planner Tool, Different types of f Keywords-Boards, exact, phrase etc.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Keywords
- Ads Creation
- Ad metrics
- Display URL
- Destination URL
- How to write an Ad Copy?
- Good and bad examples of Ads
Performance / Conversion Tracking
- Understanding the use of Conversion Tracking
- How to set up Conversion Tracking
- Track Code in website
- Verifying Conversion statistics
Search Campaign Optimization
- Optimizing campaigns through AdCopies
- Ways to increase CTR
- Quality Score and how to increase it
- Significance of Negative Keyword
- Evaluate Campaign statistics
- Conversion Report in Optimization
- Keyword Optimization
- Identify Fraud Clicks
- Display Campaign Creation
- All features and Mobile App
- Increasing engagement through Remarketing
- Comparison between Display and Search Campaign Settings
- Performing campaign settings
- Google Ad Scheduling
- Google Ad Delivery
- Placement of Ads
- Creating various AdGroups
- Using display planner tool
- Finding relevant websites for ads placement Creating text ads
- Creating banner ads using tools
- Uploading banner ads
- Examples of good/bad banner ads display campaign
- Display Campaign Optimization
Learn PPC in Bangalore by Working on Real Time Projects
SEM PPC Live Project 1
Create Search Campaigns
Create Search Network Campaigns from scratch based on client reuirement
SEM PPC Live Project 2
Create Display Campaign
Prepare a Strategy, create media plan, images and create a new Display campaign to generate revene
SEM PPC Live Project 3
Devise a Re-Marketing Campaign to target visitors of a website
SEM PPC Live Project 4
Create a Video campaign by selecting googles Video network
PPC Training Instructor Profile
Digital Marketing Consultant at Reputed MNC
- Our Trainer is well experienced with 8+ years of experience in Advanced Digital Marketing Domain
- Works for a Reputed MNC, and will share Real world scenarios with case studies
- Trained more than 1000+ students on Digital Marketing
- Has received excellent feedback and 5 * rating from all our students
- Having sound knowledge in Digital Marketing and Latest trends in the Industry
- Demonstrates excellent Marketing and Presentation skills
- Familiar with all concepts of Digital Marketing with global exposure
- Excellent training delivery skills with crisp content and ability to explain concepts in a simple manner
- Student focused and deadline oriented. Will ensure completion of Digital Marketing course on time
- Highly disciplined and organised. Conducts interactive Digital Marketing Sessions
Skills and Experience of our PPC Training Instructor
- Google Certified Digital Marketing with 8 years of experience
- Advanced Concepts with excellent Domain knowledge in SEO, PPC, Social Media e-mail Marketing, Content Marketing etc
- Worked on Country wide and International Projects for Digital Marketing
- Consultant and Freelancer with clients
- Influencer, Personality development coach and Motivator
Career Options you can choose after completion of PPC Training Course
Google Ads Analyst (0 to 1 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: 13000 to 17000 per month
After 3 years of experience Designation- Google Campaign Manager salary 35k to 65k
PPC Analyst (1 - 3 yrs exp.)
Salary: 18000 to 20000
After 2 years of experience Designation - Sr. PPC Analyst Salary: 35k to 65k
PPC Training Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goal
Best PPC Training institute in Bangalore
PPC Courses in Bangalore from I Digital Academy will help you to learn the most advanced PPC concepts using latest Digital Marketing tools and techniques. Practical PPC classes at our PPC Training Institute ensure you implement all the PPC skills on live projects and get hands-on experience in PPC. This PPC Training will let you explore various PPC platforms, strategies, marketing techniques, and opportunities to promote business online with the help of Advanced PPC Techniques in an effective and efficient manner.
Attend PPC Classes at i Digital Academy and get an opportunity to apply PPC techniques on over 4 live online marketing projects. The Internet marketing course covers most in-demand modules like SEM, PPC, Adwords, Search Network, Display Network. All these PPC Modules are carefully chosen as per industry requirements to match client-side and agency roles for PPC profile.
As a result of our unique training methodology of dynamic lectures, live PPC case studies and group discussions will enable you to research, explore and study PPC in the most efficient and interactive manner. You also gain access to free PPC tools that will help you to improve your PPC and brand-building skills in the PPC Training Process.
After Successful completion of Advanced PPCCourse, you will fully understand various PPC channels and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive PPC strategy. You will be in a position to strategize, create and effectively manages PPC campaigns, and learn how to drive and improve leads and conversion online.
Why should you learn PPC?
- PPC is completely non-technical field and can be easily learnt by anyone
- The job opportunities in this field are numerous as the world is completely changing from older style of marketing to digital
- Most of the companies & individuals are now more dependent on Digital media
- We offer 100 % placement assurance to our students. we have maintained our brand value and name since 6 years
- PPC is one of the fastest growing career in India and of course in the world
- There huge growth of the Internet and social media users over the years shows that the PPC is the right career choice for all fresh graduates
- As per the market statistics, there will be more than 2 lack PPC jobs by 2020.
PPC Training Classes in Bangalore course objectives:
If you’re looking for a new career in PPC or just wish to add digital to your existing skill set we will prepare you to become a complete PPC and make you industry ready on day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own PPC campaigns. We’ll train you on the latest PPC tools, show you how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
Here are the few main objectives of PPC
- To create Brand Awareness
- To generate potential leads through advertising
- To increase engagement among the audience related to your domain or business.
- Reducing bounce rate on your website.
- Market segmentation's on basis of your product.
- Increasing customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Understanding your consumers needs and connecting with them directly.
- Promote your new services or product launches.
- Surveys your audience to validate your product and its application in long run.
What are the prerequisites for PPC Training?
- Graduate Students in the final semester
- Fresher’s and Job seekers post-graduation
- Working Professionals who wish to change their career
- BPO Employees
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
Why Should you choose i Digital Academy as a Top PPC Training centre?
- Highly experienced trainers with real time exposure to all concepts
- Interactive Practical classes that make you ready to face Interviews and Job related challenges
- Opportunity to work on live projects as soon as the module is completed
- Create your own blogs, social media pages and campaigns
- 100% Placement support for all students with interview preparation and mock interviews
- Trained over 5000+ students overall.
- Advanced Lab facility with instructor available to help you through out the day
- Extended student support even after placement
100% Placement assistance
Once you finish PPC Course at I Digital Academy our HR Team Collects CV from you and they will make required changes to your CV to make it more professional, Our HR shares your CV along with other students CVs to our client, Once we are notified by our clients we will schedule the interview process, This will increase the chance of you landing a job soon after your course completion
Salary expectation after completion of PPC Training in Bangalore
Since there’s a lack of talent in PPC and the importance of PPC is growing, PPC professionals are offered an excellent salary.
2.2 lacks – 3.0 lacks per year
1 – 4 years of experience
3.5 lacks to 6.0 lacks per year
5 or more than 5 years – above
6 lacks per year
There are many PPC professionals who earn more than 30 lacks per year in PPC field
How we Help you to Get a
PPC Job in Reputed Companies
Getting you a Job in PPC after successful course completion is our Top Priority. Over the years i Digital Academy and its trainers have developed a strong bond with companies and consultancies that have requirement for PPC Candidates. Soon after your course completion we will help you to create an attractive PPC Resume and conduct mock Interviews. Questions asked in the mock interview will be the questions that you are most likely to face in the PPC Interview.
Your skills, Your commitment and Your knowledge in PPC along with our reference to these companies will increase your chances of getting a Job in PPC after successful course completion.
Fresher in PPC earns about 2.5 - 3 Lakhs INR per annum. Apart from your fixed salary you have limitless opportunities to -
- Earn money by working as a freelancer. A single freelance project in PPC will fetch you 10,000 INR on an average
- In future you have an opportunity to start your own business and promote online using Advanced PPC techniques you have acquired
What Will be your Salary as a PPC
You can start your career in PPC in various profiles
You get many career options as a PPC Professional. Some of the career options that you can explore are -
- PPC Analyst - As a SEO analyst your core responsibility will be to get traffic from search engines like Google, Bing Yahoo etc. and ensure your organisations website is ranking higher to get relevant traffic.
- Search Engine Marketing / PPC Analyst - As a PPC analyst you will be handling paid marketing for your clients. This involves media planning, budget forecasting, optimising ads to get best results, ensure higher ROI etc.
At i Digital Academy, you get to learn PPC from experienced professionals. You can be 100% sure that the content covers all advanced PPC marketing techniques that you can implement at your work or business to achieve tremendous growth.
From basics to advance you will have hands on experience to research, create strategies and implement them on live projects. This enables you to face PPC interview and take on the challenged head on without depending on anyone.
You will be in a position to handle all types of PPC requirements on your own.
Become an Expert in PPC by Learning from Experts
Work on Real Time PPC Projects
All students at i Digital Academy get to work on Real Time PPC projects under the supervision of mentors. As soon as the Modules are completed, students are given assignments based on live scenarios. After submitting assignment to the trainer you get an opportunity to work on a Real Client project. From creating fool proof strategies to implementation, you will be responsible to handle PPC Project completely
During the PPC, You will work on 4 Projects in total. Additional projects will be given based on your interest. You will also have the freedom to get freelance project and discuss with our trainers.
Students who are in final semester and need help in their college projects will get complete support from the institution to accomplish projects as per the topics assigned by college authorities.
Advantages of Choosing PPC Course are -
- You get high paying Job in Digital Marketing soon after completing the course
- You may get work from home options once you have acquired 1 years of experience
- Opportunity to go abroad as Digital Marketers are in huge demand across the world
- Option to start your own business once you have considerable experience across various industries
Advantages of Choosing PPC Career
PPC Tools you will work on
As a PPC you are expected to work on many tools. These tools will speed up the process of transnational activities and improves your efficiency as a PPC Expert.
Some of the tools that you will be using during your PPC Program are
- Google Ads
- Adjelly to know right ad size
- Canva for designing images
- Google Analytics for Tracking and Measurement
PPC Course Resources Posts
While learning PPC, you need resources that will help you to understand PPC concepts in detail. This will help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Hence we at i Digital Academy have compiled most important resources that will help you to prepare for interview by providing most commonly asked interview questions, know various tools and how to use them for achieving your companies over all PPC objectives and other resources like directory submission sites, blogging sites, book marketing sites, business listing sites etc. that are hard to discover by freshers.
We have compiled huge list of resources in form of PPC Blogs. These blogs will help you widen your knowledge in PPC and outsmart your colleagues. Access our Marketing assets to become a better PPC.
BlogDigital Marketing is growing at a rapid pace. With increasing demand for Digital Marketers, MNC, Nationalised companies and small business are constantly looking to hire SEO specialists, SEM Analyst and Social Media Marketers. Students from various educational...
BlogEvery Business needs Digital Marketing Tools; let it be small or a big one. Digital Marketing plays a key role in every industry helping companies grow using the latest marketing Strategies and Techniques. To achieve all these progress through Digital Marketing,...
BlogClearing SEO Interview is the next big task for students and professionals who have successfully completed SEO Training in Bangalore. To make things easier for you, we have compiled a list of 107 interview questions that will help you to clear your SEO interview...
# 12, 2nd Floor, Sharavanthi Blue Chip, 100 Feet Ring Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560068
No. 90/1B, 2nd Floor, Innovative Multiplex, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kings Cross,
Bangalore - 560 037
#81/4, Ground Floor,
KA Residency, JNJ Hospital Road,
Opp Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara,
Bangalore – 560 045