START YOUR CAREER IN SEO TODAY
WITH 3 MONTHS FREE INTERNSHIP
Advanced SEO Trianing in Bangalore
100% Placement Support | Practical Classes | Live Projects | Free Tools
Book a Free Demo Classes
SEO Training in Bangalore
SEO Training in Bangalore from I Digital Academy will help you to understand the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how you can leverage key techniques to improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It also covers key terminology and technical insights necessary to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
You will explore keyword research and the process of selecting suitable keywords for your website for effective SEO, as well as other types of optimization for online content during the SEO Training process. You will understand how to create and include effective content and use meta-tags throughout your website.
SEO Training in Bangalore will also explore how websites are viewed and evaluated by search engine spiders, and how to speed up the SEO indexation process. We also provide Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore where you will learn about a range of specialist tools that are available to help common search engines find, view and rate websites.
Our SEO Training Classes will also cover off-page elements of optimization including inbound linking and techniques that can boost a website’s inbound link popularity. You will recognize how SEO is content-driven, and understand the importance of creating fresh, relevant and original content to enhance your ranking.
This SEO Training module will enable you to monitor and manage your SEO activity by setting a baseline and regularly measuring activity against your pre-determined goals.
Massive job opportunity
Higher paid profile
Digital Marketing Certification
Learn SEO Course from Experts
Our Trainers are Real-Time Consultants with 8+ Years of SEO Experience
Basics of Search Engines
- Introduction to search engines
- How Search Engines work
- Popular Search Engines
- What are crawlers / spiders / bots
- Visibility on Search Engines
Website and Search Engine Optimization Basics
- What is Website?
- How to choose Domain
- Domain Extensions and Sub-Domains
- Working of Websites
- Details about HTTP, HTTPS & FTP
- How to register Site?
- What is Hosting of site?
- HTML Basics
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to SEO tools
Keyword research and website analysis
- What is Keyword?
- Keywords Research & Analysis
- Competitors’ website analysis
- SEO Website Architecture Planning
- What is Keyword Density?
- Types of Keywords
- Google trends
- Google Sandbox effect
On-page SEO optimization
- Pre Optimization Report
- Key words Optimization
- URL Selection
- Title Tag Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Header Tags Optimization
- SEO Content Writing
- Image Tag Optimization
- Anchor Links Optimization
- Keyword Placement
- Rewriting robot friendly text
- Sitemap for link Optimization
- XML Sitemap Creation
Off page Optimization (Search Media Optimization)
- Introduction to Offsite Optimization
- Social Bookmarking
- Classified postings
- Article postings
- Social media Optimization
- Hosting of Google sitemap
- Submission to search engines
- Linking Building Methodology
- Types of Linking Methods
- Search engines vs. Directories
- Blog Creation & Blog commenting
- Creation of forums, participating in forums
- Participating in groups & Creation of new groups
- Keyword analysis, website analysis, Competitors Research and Analysis
- Link building Concepts, One way linking / two way link building advantages
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Networking Sites. (Twitter, Linkdin, Facebook etc)
- Social Bookmaking Sites. (Stumbleupon, etc) Using Stumble Upon, Pintrest, Redit, Tumblr, Twitter, Diigo, Delicious
- YouTube & Vimeo for SEO
Google Algorithm and Updates
- What is Google Panda?
- What is Google Penguin?
- Google Rank Brain
- Google Humming Bird
- Query Deserve Freshness Algorithm
- Canonical Links
- What are Site Links?
Tools, Analysis and Advanced SEO Concepts
- Free tools for SEO analysis
- Brand impressions and offers using social media
- How to get Facebook likes, Twitter followers, YouTube subscriber, Google+ followers and many more
- Google Webmaster Tools for complete website analysis
- Google analytic tool to generate detailed statistics about a website’s
- Traffic sources and measurement of conversions and sales
- Check for broken links
- SEO for CMS based Websites
- SEO lead qualifying and closing strategies
Why Choose Us
100% Practical Classroom Training
Real-Time Exposure to work on Live Projects
Interview Facilitation and Resume Prepration
Updated SEO Course Syllabus
Globally Recognised Certifications
Launch Your Career 3 Month Internship
Best SEO Training institute in Bangalore
SEO Training in Bangalore from I Digital Academy will help you to learn the most advanced SEO concepts using latest SEO tools and techniques. Practical SEO classes at our SEO Training Institute ensure you implement all the SEO skills on live projects and get hands-on experience. This SEO Course will let you explore various SEO platforms, strategies, marketing techniques, and opportunities to promote business online with the help of Advanced SEO techniques in an effective and efficient manner.
Attend SEO Classes at i Digital Academy and get an opportunity to apply marketing techniques on over 4 live online marketing projects. The Internet marketing course covers most in-demand modules like SEO. All SEO Modules are carefully chosen as per industry requirements to match client-side and agency roles for SEO Analyst profile.
As a result of our unique training methodology of dynamic lectures, live SEO case studies and group discussions will enable you to research, explore and study SEO in the most efficient and interactive manner. You also gain access to free SEO tools that will help you to improve your SEO and skills during the SEO Training Process.
After Successful completion of Advanced SEO Course, you will fully understand various SEO techniques and activities required to plan, implement and manage a comprehensive SEO strategy.
Why should you learn SEO?
Digital marketing is completely non-technical field and can be easily learnt by anyone
The job opportunities in this field are numerous as the world is completely changing from older style of marketing to digital
most of the companies & individuals are now more dependent on Digital media ex: Facebook, google, Gmail.
We offer 100 % placement guarantee to our students. we have maintained our brand value and name since 6 years
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest growing career in India and of course in the world.
The Hugh growth of the Internet and social media users over the years shows that the Digital Marketing is the right career choice for all fresh graduates.
As per the market statistics, there will be more than 5 lack Digital Marketing jobs by 2020.
SEO Training Classes in Bangalore course objectives:
If you’re looking for a new career in SEO or just wish to add SEO to your existing skill set we will prepare you to become a complete SEO Expert and make you industry ready from day one. You will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable you to launch and execute your own digital marketing campaigns. We’ll train you on the latest digital marketing tools, show you how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy.
Here are the few main objectives of SEO Training
- Learn Working Principles of Search Engine
- Understand different types of SEO
- Learn SEO Factors, analyse and implement the same in live project
- Help companies get organic traffic via search engines
- Strategise and Implement SEO campaigns
- Meassure SEO Campaigns
What are the prerequisites for SEO Training Training?
- Graduate Students in the final semester
- Fresher’s and Job seekers
- Working Professionals who wish to change their career
- BPO Employees
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
Why Should you choose i Digital Academy as a Top SEO Training Training centre?
- Highly experienced trainers with real time exposure to all concepts
- Interactive Practical classes that make you ready to face Interviews and Job related challenges
- Opportunity to work on live projects as soon as the module is completed
- Create your own blogs, social media pages and campaigns
- 100% Placement support for all students with interview preparation and mock interviews
- Trained over 5000+ students overall.
- Advanced Lab facility with instructor available to help you through out the day
- Extended student support even after placement
100% Placement assistance
Once you finish SEO at I Digital Academy our HR Team Collects CV from you and they will make required changes to your CV to make it more professional, Our HR shares your CV along with other students CVs to our client, Once we are notified by our clients we will schedule the interview process, This will increase the chance of you landing a job soon after your course completion
Salary expectation after completion of SEO Training in Bangalore
Since there’s a lack of talent in SEO and the importance of SEO is growing, SEO professionals are offered an excellent salary.
2.2 lacks – 3.0 lacks per year
1 – 4 years of experience
3.5 lacks to 6.0 lacks per year
5 or more than 5 years – above
6 lacks per year
There are many professionals who earn more than 30 lacks per year in SEO field
GLOBALLY RECOGNISED SEO CERTIFICATION FROM IDA
- Learn Search Engine Optimization from Industry experts who is working for a major MNC as a SEO consultant
- Practical course on SEO with live projects
- Advanced lab facility with instructors to help you with projects
- Free internship program during the course to gain hands-on experience
- Most advanced SEO concepts that prepares you to face real world web development challenges
- Opportunity to work as a freelancer and earn additional income apart from your full time job
Recent SEO Placements from i Digital Academy
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SEO STUDENTS WHO GOT PLACED AS DIGITAL MARKETEERS IN JULY 2019
SEO Training Instructor Profile
Digital Marketing Consultant at Reputed MNC
- Our Trainer is well experienced with 8+ years of experience in Advanced Digital Marketing Domain
- Works for a Reputed MNC, and will share Real world scenarios with case studies
- Trained more than 1000+ students on Digital Marketing
- Has received excellent feedback and 5 * rating from all our students
- Having sound knowledge in Digital Marketing and Latest trends in the Industry
- Demonstrates excellent Marketing and Presentation skills
- Familiar with all concepts of Digital Marketing with global exposure
- Excellent training delivery skills with crisp content and ability to explain concepts in a simple manner
- Student focused and deadline oriented. Will ensure completion of Digital Marketing course on time
- Highly disciplined and organised. Conducts interactive Digital Marketing Sessions
Skills and Experience of our SEO Training Instructor
- Google Certified Digital Marketing with 8 years of experience
- Advanced Concepts with excellent Domain knowledge in SEO, PPC, Social Media e-mail Marketing, Content Marketing etc
- Worked on Country wide and International Projects for Digital Marketing
- Consultant and Freelancer with clients
- Influencer, Personality development coach and Motivator
Learn SEO by Working on Live Projects
SEO Live Project 1
Do complete Keywords Research and suggest 5 keywords for each page to target for higher ranking in Search Engines
SEO Live Project 2
Do Complete on-page analysis on client website, recommend changes as per on-page SEO factors
SEO Live Project 3
Work on Off-page analysis on given website and suggest ways to improve domain and page authority of each page
SEO Live Project 4
Perform detailed competitor analysis for client and present a report
Your Career Options soon after Completing SEO Training
SEO Analyst (0 to 1 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: 12000 to 18000 per month
After 3 years of experience Designation- SEO Manager salary 35k to 65k
SEO Specialist (1 - 3 yrs exp.)
Salary: 18000 to 30000 per month
After 5 years of experience Designation - Sr. SEO Specialist Salary: 35k to 65k
SEO Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Creation of SEO optimized content for on page and off the page
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Proven experience as SEO Expert, Content management or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Ahref, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Experience with Google and Bing's services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
How we Help you to Get a SEO Job in Reputed Companies
Getting you a Job in SEO after successful course completion is our Top Priority. Over the years i Digital Academy and its trainers have developed a strong bond with companies and consultancies that have requirement for SEO Candidates. Soon after your course completion we will help you to create an attractive SEO Resume and conduct mock Interviews. Questions asked in the mock interview will be the questions that you are most likely to face in the SEO Interview.
Your skills, Your commitment and Your knowledge in SEO along with our reference to these companies will increase your chances of getting a Job in SEO after successful course completion.
Fresher in SEO industry earns about 2.5 - 3 Lakhs INR per annum. Apart from your fixed salary you have limitless opportunities to -
- Earn money by working as a freelancer. A single freelance project in SEO will fetch you 10,000 INR on an average
- You can do blogging, Affiliate Marketing, create youtube videos etc and earn additional income (details coverd during content marketing module)
- In future you have an opportunity to start your own business and promote online using Advanced SEO techniques you have acquired
What Will be your Salary as a SEO
You can start your career in SEO in various profiles
You get many career options as a SEO Professional. Some of the career options that you can explore are -
- SEO Analyst - As a SEO analyst your core responsibility will be to optimise website for search engines like Google, Bing Yahoo etc. and ensure your organisations website is ranking higher to get relevant traffic.
- Content Marketer - Job of the content Marketer is to write related content on website and blogs. Educate customers about the products or services companies offer and influence customers to buy
At i Digital Academy, you get to learn SEO from experienced professionals. You can be 100% sure that the content covers all advanced SEO techniques that you can implement at your work or business to achieve tremendous growth.
From basics to advance you will have hands on experience to research, create strategies and implement them on live projects. This enables you to face SEO interview and take on the challenged head on without depending on anyone.
You will be in a position to handle all types of SEO requirements on your own.
Become an Expert in SEO by Learning from Experts
Work on Real Time SEO Projects
All students at i Digital Academy get to work on Real Time SEO projects under the supervision of mentors. As soon as the Modules are completed, students are given assignments based on live scenarios. After submitting assignment to the trainer you get an opportunity to work on a Real Client project. From creating fool proof strategies to implementation, you will be responsible to handle SEO Project completely
During SEO Classes, You will work on 4 Projects in total. Additional projects will be given based on your interest. You will also have the freedom to get freelance project and discuss with our trainers.
Students who are in final semester and need help in their college projects will get complete support from the institution to accomplish projects as per the topics assigned by college authorities.
Advantages of Choosing SEO Course are -
- You get high paying Job in SEO soon after completing the course
- You may get work from home options once you have acquired 1 years of experience
- Opportunity to go abroad as SEO professionals are in huge demand across the world
- Ability to earn additional income as a freelancer, blogger, youtuber, influencer etc apart from fixed salary
- Option to start your own business once you have considerable experience across various industries
Advantages of Choosing SEO Career
SEO Tools you will work on
As a SEO expert you are expected to perform multiple tasks. Using some of the advanced SEO tools makes your Job as a SEO professional much more easier.
Some of the Tools you will use as an SEO Professional are
- Screaming Frog
- Web Master
- Google Analytics
SEO Course Resources
While learning SEO , you need resources that will help you to understand SEO concepts in detail. This will help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Hence we at i Digital Academy have compiled most important resources that will help you to prepare for interview by providing most commonly asked interview questions, know various tools and how to use them for achieving your companies over all marketing objectives and other resources like directory submission sites, blogging sites, book marketing sites, business listing sites etc. that are hard to discover by freshers.
We have compiled huge list of resources in form of SEO Blogs. These blogs will help you widen your knowledge in SEO and outsmart your colleagues. Access our SEO assets to become a better SEO Professional.
Every Business needs Digital Marketing Tools; let it be small or a big one. Digital Marketing plays a key role in every industry helping companies grow using the latest marketing Strategies and Techniques. To achieve all these progress through Digital Marketing, you...
Clearing SEO Interview is the next big task for students and professionals who have successfully completed SEO Training in Bangalore. To make things easier for you, we have compiled a list of 107 interview questions that will help you to clear your SEO interview with...
Forum Submission sites are online communities. Forums sites are great to share images, links and text in form of valuable information. Forums have always served as a source to get verified information from experts. One of the common use of Forum Submission sites is...
# 12, 2nd Floor, Sharavanthi Blue Chip, 100 Feet Ring Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560068
No. 90/1B, 2nd Floor, Innovative Multiplex, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kings Cross,
Bangalore - 560 037
#81/4, Ground Floor,
KA Residency, JNJ Hospital Road,
Opp Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara,
Bangalore – 560 045