JOB ORIENTED WEB DEVELOPMENT COURSES IN BANGALORE WITH PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
Learn Web Development Course from Expert Consultants
Job Support | Practical Web Development Classes | Live Projects
Book a Free Demo Classes
Web Development Courses in Bangalore
Practical Web Development Course in Bangalore allows you to learn web development concepts from basics to advance. You may be a fresher looking for a job in web development or a student looking to build a project. This course is designed to give you hands on experience where yo are given live projects to code and develop a website from scratch. Assignments and Projects are given to you after completion of each modules. This helps you to implement website development skills while you are still in Web Development Training.
i Digital Academy ensures that each of you gain maximum knowledge based on current web trends, hence we employ trainers who are working in MNC. Making you ready for job and assisting you to get a job in web development is our priority. Our web development trainer focus on each and every detail to make sure you gain the best knowledge in terms of web development. Your trainers with extensive experience in web development and connections will refer you to companies that are looking for fresh talent after successful web development course completion.
You are allowed to practice through out the day after your class timings at i Digital Academy web development lab with dedicated resources available to help you at every step. Start your career in web development by enrolling for Web Development Course in Bangalore at i Digital Academy today!
Thousands of Job Opportunities for Web Developers in India
Ability to work as a freelancer apart from your full time job
An average web developer earns 3.5 - 5 lakhs per annum
Opportunity to travel across the world depending on projects
Web Development Courses
Learn Web Development Course From MNC Professionals
Web Development Trainers at i Digital Academy are Real-Time Working Professionals
Introduction to HTML
- Introduction of Necessary Software’s
- Creating Development Environment
- Revising Basic HTML
Introduction to HTML5
- Laying Out a Page with HTML5:
- Page Structure
- New HTML5 Structure Tags
- Page Simplification
Selection and Articles
- The Selection Tag
- The Article Tag
HTML5 Audio and Video:
- Supported Media Types
- The Audio Element
- The Video Element
- Scripting Media Elements
- Dealing with Non- Supporting Browsers
- New Input Types (Search, tel, url, email, date/time input types, numbers, range, min, max, step attributes, colour)
Google Map and Canvas
- Google Map API
- Getting Started with Canvas
Introduction to CSS
Introduction to CSS3
- Understanding CSS3:
- Understanding CSS3 Terminology
- Adding Rules to a Style Sheet
- Adding Selectors
- Working with Multiple Declarations
Working with Style Sheets
- Embedding a Style Sheet
- Importing an External Style Sheet
- Importing Multiple Style Sheets
- Linking to an External Style Sheet
- Managing Style Sheets
Selectors and the Cascade
- Understanding Selectors
- Using ID Selectors
- Using Class Selectors
- Using Grouped Selectors
- Using Descendant Selectors
- Looking for the Sources of Styles
- Resolving Style Conflicts with Specificity
- Using the Important Declaration
- Applying User Style Sheets
Using CSS3 to Affect Page Layout
- Introducing the CSS3 Box Model
- Creating Simple Floats
- Using Floats for Page Layout
- Fixing Column Drop
- Cleaning Essentials
- Containing Floats
- Displaying Elements
- Introduction to Database
- Some Basics
- Whitespaces and Semi-colon
- Case Sensitivity
- SELECT All Columns in All Rows
- SELECT Specific Column
- Sorting Records
- Sorting by a Single Column
- Sorting by Multiple Columns
- Sorting by Columns Position
- Ascending and Descending Sorts
Why Choose Us
Practical Web Development Classroom Training
Work on Live Projects on Web Development
Most Advanced Web Development Syllabus
Interview Preparation and Resume Support
Hands on Experience on Capstone Projects
Get Placed as a Web Development Professional
Best Web Development Training institute in Bangalore
Web Development Courses in Bangalore offered by I Digital Academy in BTM Layout, Bangalore. Our Web development Training is designed for all the students who are looking forward to build their career in Web Development. Students who are willing to make themselves ready by learning all the updated software and tools used for building a website. I Digital Academy makes sure that the gap between the academics and the industry standards & Demands are filled by learning Web Development Course with Us.
I Digital Academy mainly Focuses on providing a complete experience to each and every student on the all the aspects i.e. both on Front End Development and the Backend Development. You might be an experienced candidate who has just joined to upgrade your skills or you might be a fresher who is just our of the college and is trying to explore all the possible web development applications and tools, We provide you the best Web Development training in Bangalore where you can learn all the basic level website development and design as well as the advanced development.
Why should you learn Web Development?
- High Paying career in IT Industry as front end web developer or UI developer in MNC
- Opportunity travel and work abroad after 3 years of experience as a web developer / application developer
- Earn additional income through freelance web development projects online
- As digital era takes over every company needs a website or app. Hence the demand for web developers is on the rise
- As per payscale.com Average salary for web designer or web developer is Rs 6,00,000 per annum.
Web Development Classes in Bangalore course objectives:
Main objective of Web Development course in Bangalore is to ensure students can create attractive website and app interface.
- Create a website on your own without the help of trainer or instructor
- Create wireframes / website interface designs and app interface designs by yourself
- Practically implement all web development concepts and get a job in reputed organization as a web developer
- Get freelance projects and earn additional income for yourself
What are the prerequisites for Web Development Training?
Any student who is familiar with some of the basic concept of website development and wants to build a career in web development after completing web development courses in Bangalore can opt for this course. You need to have some basic knowledge of OOPS i.e Object Oriented Programming Language.Any student who is familiar with some of the basic concept of website development and wants to build a career in web development after completing web development courses in Bangalore can opt for this course. You need to have some basic knowledge of OOPS i.e Object Oriented Programming Language.
Why Should you choose i Digital Academy as a Top Web Development Training centre?
Trainers at i Digital Academy are experienced professionals and skilled Website Development Trainers to conduct web development courses with a very good experience. We help you to build your career by providing you all the required skills which will make you ready as per the industrial standards.
Our web development courses include all the latest trends and CMS websites in the syllabus which would give an added advantage to the students who learn Web Development course in Bangalore. You can complete your Web Development Course by building your own website side by side while you learn all the concepts. This will help you to gain practical knowledge and will make you ready to start your career as a Web Developer.
- Web Development Trainers at i Digital Academy are full time consultants at MNC
- We provide most advanced course curriculum that will help you solve real life web development problems
- Excellent lab facilities with instructors to help you with projects and implementation
- i Digital Academy has Trained and Placed over 2000 students
- All our trainers have min 7+ years of Web Development experience.
100% Placement assistance for Web Development Students
Once you finish Web Development Course at i Digital Academy our HR Team Collects CV from you and they will make required changes to your CV to make it more professional, Our HR shares your CV along with other students CVs to our client, Once we are notified by our clients we will schedule the interview process, This will increase the chance of you landing a job soon after your course completion
Salary expectation after completion of Web Development Training in Bangalore.
Due to growing demand for designing skills, the salary is also increasing for web designing, web development skills.
As per payscale.com Average salary for web designer or web developer is Rs 6,00,000 per annum.
GLOBALLY RECOGNISED WEB DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATION FROM IDA
- Learn Web Development from Industry experts who is working for a major MNC as a UI Development consultant
- Practical course on web development with live projects
- Advanced lab facility with instructors to help you with projects
- Free internship program during the course to gain hands-on experience
- Most advanced web development concepts that prepares you to face real world web development challenges
- Opportunity to work as a freelancer and earn additional income apart from your full time job
Recent Web Development Placements from i Digital Academy
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WEB DEVELOPMENT COURSE STUDENTS WHO GOT PLACED IN JULY 2019
Web Development Instructor Profile
UI Web Development Consultant in a Major MNC
- Having 12 years of experience in Web domain with Object Oriented Programming experience and good knowledge of advanced language features in Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Java Script, Ajax, Angular Js, Spring ,Spring boot, Hibernate, Android and Web services,PHP, SSL certificate installation.
- Trained more than 2000+ students on Web Design and Development.
- 4.7 * rating from all our students.
- Good experience developing web application with latest technologies.
- Strong understanding of front end design as well as back end.
- Detail-oriented, with proven communication and analytical skills; can handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in pressure situations.
- Excellent training delivery skills with an ability to present information well.
- Demonstrable experience of being student focused and completing projects to
- hit deadlines and targets.
Skills and Experience of our Web Development Instructor
- Creating excellent websites for the clients
- Expert in HTML 5, CSS 3 and other programming languages
- Photoshop to create attractive designs and images
- SEO friendly websites for search engine optimisation
- Analytical skills to create logic forms, menus etc
Learn Web Development Course while Working Live Projects
Web Development Project 1
Create you Own Website
Learn how to creat Dynamic Responsive and beautifully designed SEO ready website, Writing your first HTML code,Applying the styles in the CSS to the HTML, Starting your CSS (cascading style sheet).
Web Development Project 2
Create an Mobile App for Android
Using the UI concepts you are required to develop Android app for clients based on the requirement. This will be a native app with requirements to mirror real world scenario.
Web Development Project 3
Application to track and maintain Data
Create User interface for a software application that tracks and maintains business data on your own. You will get full support from the trainer to accomplish the project.
Web Development Project 4
E-commerce web Development
Learn to develop attractive e-commerce website with various components that include shopping cart, Product view page, category page, payment screen checkout screen etc.
Your Career Options Soon After
Web Development Course Completion
Front End Developer (UI) (0 to 1 Yrs Exp.)
Salary: ₹18,000 - ₹20,000 per month
As a Senior UI Developer, you'll work with everything from front-end HTML, CSS and JS (AngularJS and other).
UI Developer (0 - 2 yrs exp.)
Salary:₹25,000 - ₹30,000 per month
Web Development Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
- Assist in maintenance and additions to existing website based on clients requirements.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualise original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex road blocks Determining technical requirements
- Create wire frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Creating back up files.
- Solving code problems.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverable to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Translating high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts.
- Digital retouching and image editing and working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Producing sample sites and meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Work with web development team in areas of web design, UX/UI.
- Convert PSD to Responsive HTML and CSS layout work. Dynamic Design/template/theme design integration into word press and one of the E commerce software.
- Develop interfaces for responsive sites and web applications.
- Ensure all code is valid and conform to the W3C standards
- Deliver graphical assets such as images, icons and style guides.
- Communicate and present information to business and production stakeholders to gather input.
- Participate in implantation review, conducting checks and providing feedback.
- Developing and maintaining XHTML and XML content components
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Writing efficient code depending on the project
- Creating websites/layouts using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Writing testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation for all websites and coding process
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the site.
- Co-work with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Creating a contingency plan if website fails or crashes.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Communicate development team requirements and standards. Investigate production variances by performing root cause analysis and identifying short term and long term technical and process solutions.
How we Help you to Get a Web Development Job in Reputed Companies
Getting you a Job as a Web Developer after successful course completion is our Top Priority. Over the years i Digital Academy and its trainers have developed a strong bond with companies and consultancies that have requirement for Website Developers. Soon after your course completion we will help you to create an attractive Resume and conduct mock Interviews. Questions asked in the mock interview will be the questions that you are most likely to face in the Digital Marketing Interview.
Your skills, Your commitment and Your knowledge in Web Development along with our reference to these companies will increase your chances of getting a Job as a Website Developer after successful course completion.
On an Average a Fresher in Web Development job earns about 2.5 - 3 Lakhs INR per annum. Apart from your fixed salary you have limitless opportunities to -
- Earn money by working as a freelancer. A single freelance project in Web Development will fetch you 10,000 INR on an average
- In future you have an opportunity to start your own business to create websites and app for companied
What Will be your Salary as a Digital Web Developer
You can start your career in Web Development in various profiles
You get many career options as a Web Development Professional. Some of the career options that you can explore are -
- UI web / App Developer
- Web Development Executive
- Front-End Web Developer
- E-Commerce Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Senior Web Developer.
At i Digital Academy, you get to learn Web Development from experienced professionals. You can be 100% sure that the content covers all advanced development techniques that you can implement at your work or business to achieve tremendous growth.
From basics to advance you will have hands on experience to research, create strategies and implement them on live projects. This enables you to face Web Development interview and take on the challenged head on without depending on anyone.
You will be in a position to handle all types of Website Development requirements on your own.
Become an Expert in Web Development by Learning from Experts
Work on Real Time Web Development Projects
All students at i Digital Academy get to work on Real Time Website Development projects under the supervision of mentors. As soon as the Modules are completed, students are given assignments based on live scenarios. After submitting assignment to the trainer you get an opportunity to work on a Real Client project. From creating fool proof strategies to implementation, you will be responsible to handle Web Development Projects completely
During Web Development Classes, You will work on 4 Projects in total. Additional projects will be given based on your interest. You will also have the freedom to get freelance project and discuss with our trainers.
Students who are in final semester and need help in their college projects will get complete support from the institution to accomplish projects as per the topics assigned by college authorities.
Advantages of Choosing Web Development Course are -
- You get high paying Job as a Website Developer soon after completing the course
- You may get work from home options once you have acquired 1 years of experience
- Opportunity to go abroad as Web Developers are in huge demand across the world
- Ability to earn additional income as a freelancer
- Option to start your own business once you have considerable experience across various industries
Advantages of Choosing Web Development Career
Web Development Tools you will work on
As a Web Developer you are expected to work on many Web Development tools. These tools will speed up the process of transnational activities and improves your efficiency as a Website Developer.
Some of the tools that you will be using during your Web Development Program are
- Chrome Developer Tools
- Twitter Bootstrap
Web Development Resources
While learning Web Development, you need resources that will help you to understand marketing concepts in detail. This will help you to stay ahead of the competition.
Hence we at i Digital Academy have compiled most important resources that will help you to prepare for interview by providing most commonly asked interview questions, know various tools and how to use them for developing attractive websites.
We have compiled huge list of resources in form of Web Development Blogs. These blogs will help you widen your knowledge in Web Development Industry and outsmart your colleagues. Access our Marketing assets to become a better Web Developer.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
# 12, 2nd Floor, Sharavanthi Blue Chip, 100 Feet Ring Road,
BTM Layout 1st Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560068
No. 90/1B, 2nd Floor, Innovative Multiplex, Marathahalli - Sarjapur Outer Ring Rd, Kings Cross,
Bangalore - 560 037
#81/4, Ground Floor,
KA Residency, JNJ Hospital Road,
Opp Manyata Tech Park, Nagawara,
Bangalore – 560 045